• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Excellent German video with English subtitles on Long Covid and ME and HELP Apheresis starring Martin of PR.

YippeeKi YOW !!

I watched the link to the non-captioned German version, and while I picked up maybe 4 words (out f 44 minutes ... my German is, shall we say, limited. To the point of invisibility), it was lovely to see @Martin aka paused||M.E. ..... I just wanted to somehow reach thru my laptop and give him a huge hug and double-cheek-kiss for all the work he's doing for ME research, and therefore, for us.

I've had an enormous amount of respect and admiration for Martin's absolute lack of self-pity, stoicism and relentless effort to try to defeat this miserable little vicious landmine of an illness, but even more for his refusal to let IT defeat him. He's one of my heroes ... :heart: :trophy::trophy:

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I watched the link to the non-captioned German version, and while I picked up maybe 4 words (out f 44 minutes ... my German is, shall we say, limited. To the point of invisibility), it was lovely to see @Martin aka paused||M.E. ..... I just wanted to somehow reach thru my laptop and give him a huge hug and double-cheek-kiss for all the work he's doing for ME research, and therefore, for us.

I've had an enormous amount of respect and admiration for Martin's absolute lack of self-pity, stoicism and relentless effort to try to defeat this miserable little vicious landmine of an illness, but even more for his refusal to let IT defeat him. He's one of my heroes ... :heart: :trophy::trophy:
Yes! Absolutely.
Thank you, Martin!
Thank you 🌹🌹🌹