• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Excellent Breakdown of Everything ME .... I know we think that we've read it all, but this is really solid .....

YippeeKi YOW !!

I started to try to see if this was already available in the ‘Articles’ section of PR, but gave up, daunted by the 74 pages I’d have to slog thru with my 2 brain cells huffing and puffing all the way ….

So if this is a repeat, my apologies.

It’s a great, very readable, very informed piece of information re ME, with clear, excellent graphics …. here’s an example of the graphic on ME and co-morbidities ….

1661787336338.png

As an added bonus, it’s also broken up into small, digestible pieces, making taking it in in little bites really easy.

And another added bonus, it dismisses the PACE trials as the total load of bullshite that they are, along with GET and CBT.

Give it a browse. It’s worth the effort ….

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
https://www.physio-pedia.com/Myalgic_Encephalomyelitis_or_Chronic_Fatigue_Syndrome

EDIT ... to add another small layer of scathing to the PACE trials part ....

Last edited:

Rufous McKinney

Give it a browse. It’s worth the effort ….

yeah, massively comprehensive impressive ....

I reviewed the impressive length of paragraphs.....helped only slightly by having wider line spacing...but still wow those paragraphs...

A fav quote for Treatment #15:

THERE IS NO NEED TO “WARM-UP” THESE PATIENTS!

The co morbidities was interesting....that could have gone on for another few pages, I suspect.

Rufous McKinney

I think this collection of categories of common symptoms....is entirely missing alot of issues tied to the lymphatic system and cerebral spinal fluid.

Things are not flowing: is part of the definition of all these complications.

Rufous McKinney

I didnt claim it was perfect:squee:

I was just making a random comment on the table and no, I have not read the article yet. As reading articles is a major contributor to ongoing exhaustion.

Back at the table, under Sleep disorders, I'll just figure the header works. (sleep is disordered).