• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Everything stomach/digestive crashing into very severe.

bensmith

I just drank a glass of maybe 10 ounces of water, morning waking up. Crash to very severe. Yesterday i ate lunch and crashed to very severe for 2 hours. Mayve 3 day before. I also went very severe from pooping i think. Is this just normal for people getting worse? Should i try and combat this in some way? Any ideas?

i am planning on eating like i guess dozen or so small meals a day, but that isnt a great plan as i dont really have support for that. When food is left out it gets histaminy and makes me ill.

i tried maybe 6 meal replacements in the year, but honestly they all have some pretty bad issues. Kate farms best but sugar crash too sweet. Maybe nuts and kates farm but nuts make me kind if sick.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Should i try and combat this in some way?

No. Remember "combating" takes energy too and adds to the load.

Kate farms best but sugar crash too sweet. Maybe nuts and kates farm but nuts make me kind if sick.

Yes, it makes sense to lighten the load by eliminating anything you think is adding to it.

As a doctor once wisely said to me, "Everything is cumulative" so if you suspect anything is making you more sick, eliminate it.

bensmith

biggest thins seem like my bodily functions. Eating pooping and thinking , hearing : /. I’ve basically cut everything else.

this disease is redic!