• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ever tried boosting blood oxygen levels with ozonated water (or iozined water)?

drob31

I just wanted to see if anyone had success boosting their blood oxygen levels by increasing water intake or even oxygenating/ozonating water. There are some pretty cheap ozonater's on amazon.

I know too much water can deplete minerals, so maybe it's a good idea to add a multi-mineral powder to the water.

GracieJ

Haven't done this but you have my attention, since ionized water is supposed to be so good.

I do like the products known as cell food that help oxygen levels.

alex3619

Do you want to get the benefits of oxygenated water? Take a deep breath. Maybe several. There, you just took the equivalent of a whole week of oxygenated water. Its free.

There may be reasons and benefits to doing this, involving gut biota, but its not because of more oxygen to the body. Different oxygen levels in the gut might shift the microbiome, but we have no idea how much or if its a stable shift, or indeed if there is any shift that matters.

renerdrat

Every teardrop is a waterfall
I bought an ozonator off amazon for like.. 70 bucks or something? I do believe there can be very beneficial effects from it but for me it was very stimulating, wired tired feeling. I'll use it still for things like purifying my water, cleaning veggies or fruit, I just don't drink the water right after it's been ozonated now.