• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Energetic Healing and Epigenetics

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
(From R** - moved to Mind/Body Forum)

My sister. Well. She is baffling me too.

She says she died of a stroke.. had a near death experience.

Ive read The Big Book of Near Death Experiences and she does fit right in.

I am also not claiming she is 100% whatever that is. She is fucntioning and has her life back. She keeps up with two very active teenagers... very very active dance and gynmastics and has two part time jobs that are very flexible. She does not work out. She has thyroid problems, I think. She had colon problems but she does not worry about these things. She had her fill of being sick and is sick of sick. I cannot explain it. She was treated like many of you have.. you are making it up, you are mentally off.. you are an addict,, because she had to take meds for narcolepsy. She still may take smaller doses for that.. not sure. But she has her life back and it is a hectic life.

She was lead in her own way to the Trinity Table. It table that slowly spins and rocks. I used it for the week I visited. She made this table with the help of someone so it is her own and she does not advertise as an owner nor does she take clients. She just has used it and lets friends and family use it. Thats what she spent her money on. She gave up on doctors completely.

She used it with her own therapy that she made up or was inspired to make up. her hands were very energetic.. one time she said she was going to call my heart out. I thought .. OK.. we'll see.. no clue what she meant.. well, she passes her hand over my heart in three different places and each place jumped up. She was passing over valves. It was the strangest thing. So I feel pretty sure that she has energetic hands and that helped her when she did the trigger point, massage, etc.

I think this took several years, but I could be wrong about that. I was not in contact with her much or she with me and this is not something you can easily explain to someone who is not open or has not had experience with illness... and I think she was very cocooned,focused in her work. I think sometimes it does help to do that.

When people have these experiences, they dont fear death anymore. They know they are here for a reason. They then do not fear their symptoms. Why would you? So, the shock that has been instilled in the body from the illness I think is taken away.. I am not sure that the NDE itself reboots the body in some way.

So when I am hearing talk about the the energetic technigues that address the ANS and fear, trauma, etc.. it sounds really familiar to me.

The Trinity Table puts you into a delta state. Thats the state that babies are in.

http://www.netexas.net/trinity/trinity.htm

http://www.cardinalcenterforhealing.com/the-trinity-table/trinity-table.jsp

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
(Jody Replied)

R**

Could you talk some more about your sister?

I have had, and my husband and kids have had some remarkable experiences over the years from I guess they could be described as energy healings, mostly through ... me I guess.

The fact that I and Alan and our son Jess are chronically sick has really undermined all that for me over the years. But I can't deny that these things -- some of them pretty big, Al's cluster migraines of 20 yrs just disappearing 15 yrs ago, never to return; his original injuries from his first accident disappearing 7 years later, after 6 wks of putting my hands on him and speaking for like 10 seconds in glossalalia every day; bouts of my tendinitis; a few injuries our kids had; different things.

Because I can't juxtapose healing being brought through, what? thought? prayer, but then what is that exactly (asked the person [me] who had spent 2 decades in prayer of one kind and then another and then ... walked away from it for 5 yrs)? Energy? Vibes? Good chemicals released? but that should only affect my own body, not someone else's ...

I have a niggling suspicion that there is something enormous here. But I rarely hear anyone else talk about anything that remotely touches on it ... unless they are in a pentecostal church which I am now allergic to ...

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
(R** Replied)

Jody.. I'll talk. I saw energy beings with her. My head was very clear that night and the room was dim. I saw a ball of light with sparkles in it, funnels large and small, what I thnk are auras.. smokey blankets around people.. I could see one blobbed out in on area... I have not seen sense. She had not prepped me for what I could see and I was ignorant of what energy is supposed to look like.

Have you read books by Adam, Dream Healer or Eric Pearls book? Eric Pearl was in The Living Matrix.. Adam may have been as well. People healing from watching funny movies, from Field control therapy.. other things I cant remember.

Now.. are we just genetically doomed and the exception to the rule or what?

Learning of my genetics has been a double edged sword and I would LOVE to her from others with these genetics and hear how they are getting better.. because I would love to kick some genetic butt. I am sick of this doomsday energy I have taken on.

Lyme.. so virulent that no one can recover. So nasty and so much smarter than my own immune system. Is this bug the result of the paradigm that we are living in or what?

I am angry. I reallize I have changes to make. I have to stop watching the news. And get off most boards and lists I am on. I dont know if the knowledge is worth the price. (this one is the most positive btw..) I am so angry about everything. Politics, the state of our healthcare, the state of the environment, the state of everything. Drivers who cut me off, people who say lyme is virulent, people who say oh.. you just take a few weeks of abx and thats that. then its all in your head.. people who say its all i your head then people who say its all about the pathogens and genetics.

So.. back to what I am supposed to be talking about.. I think so. LOL..:)

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
(R** Again)

LOL! Jody... OK I am uptaking bits at a time of your post. I am rolling with laughter.

You are asking my same questions!!!!!

She said the ANS.. she kept telling me you have dysautonomia not lyme and she said sticky blood and said take aspirin. She had the ability then to see things like that. I dont think that is all that was and is gonig on, but she was right...

I think in her reference, the dysautonomia represent dysregulation or imbalance. I think energy healing is a way of restoring communication and balance in the body. I think we have to cooperate with that... You cant bring in balance and then bring imbalace back in. For her, it took work s well, but she had and has a peace about her....

Adam, Dreamhealer, took migraines from his mother, I think... Thats when he knew he had this ability. Have you seen Eric Pearl work? He has a very loving nature about him and is so not into rules, which I like. Just using his hands. Adam healed a musician ... and I do not know this persons name.. of pancreatic cancer long distance..

Now .. there is something to this.. and it cannot be the CFS, Lyme folks are somehow exempt. As it seems we are under the impression which is pretty self defeating and not helpful. Same time, denial is not helpful either. Like its all i your head.

Eric Pearl brought up in his book there a group who came to him to be healed. He couldnt help them. it was upsetting and bothered him. Learned later they had a vested interest in being sick.. a law suit. If they healed.. then were was the evidence? Thats also an easy excuse for you healing not to woek for others... but its also something to think about.

I think we are stuck between paradigms.. do I deny my illnes to heal it or do I accept it to heal it? Does accepting it mean to accept what i am told about it? If that is the case, I am pretty darn doomed with my genetics. How do you frame this reality without being stuck in the frame?

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
(Jody)

Originally Posted by R**
Jody.. I'll talk. I saw energy beings with her. My head was very clear that night and the room was dim. I saw a ball of light with sparkles in it, funnels large and small, what I thnk are auras.. smokey blankets around people.. I could see one blobbed out in on area... I have not seen sense. She had not prepped me for what I could see and I was ignorant of what energy is supposed to look like.
I have not seen energy. But I have felt it. In my hands, heat and what I called Velvet (closest description I could hit); heat and sweat in a cold room; my head would get hot, like a fever, and I was not sick then; warmth and something radiating out from my hand to where it was touching my shoulder which was punky with tendinitis pain, or to my kid who I had my hand on; this would come unbidden, linger awhile and then fade. Happened many, many times before I became too cynical and then, well, it quit happening, and we stopped having sudden healing.

Originally Posted by R**
Have you read books by Adam, Dream Healer or Eric Pearls book? Eric Pearl was in The Living Matrix.. Adam may have been as well. People healing from watching funny movies, from Field control therapy.. other things I cant remember.
I had not heard of them before now.

Originally Posted by R**
I am sick of this doomsday energy I have taken on ...

I am angry. I reallize I have changes to make. I have to stop watching the news. And get off most boards and lists I am on. I dont know if the knowledge is worth the price. (this one is the most positive btw..) I am so angry about everything.

I have felt that way. Often still feel this way. I also think it's important to try to put all that aside. I can't always do it. Just spent a whole week NOT doing it.

But when we can put it aside, we have a better chance of healing. Stepping out of the sympathetic nervous system, into the parasympathetic. Deliberately and consciously choosing to focus on healing, on strength, on wholeness.

Choosing to believe that the strength to gather the forces for healing within ourselves, choosing to believe that homeostasis can win out, will win out. Choosing to believe that our bodies can heal themselves and that we can contribute to this ... that we can win.

God! This is hard to put into words.

Originally Posted by R**
So.. back to what I am supposed to be talking about.. I think so. LOL..:)

You've lost me.

You think so ... what?

http://ncubator.ca/blogger

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
(R**)

I think there is something to this. I think so. I am not surprised about this energy you are experiencing. Think of it was experimenting? I do sometimes with my kids. I will comb their energy with my fingers (Adam talks about this) and I can feel sensations.. not as well as you, though.

I am also very confused and angry.. why some people heal and others dont. Its not good vs evil. Why her and not me? Why me and not him? Its not who tries the hardest and who does not.

I am deep into manual, chemical epigentic control over my genes (yasko).. and the details are oppressing, wondering if chemicals messangers are less effective than energy messages, what am I doing.. then what choice do I have. Wondering if this will work for me or am I doomed. The details are stressful. But to do nothing..

Bruce Lipton and other claim that chemical messages are inferior to energetic messages.. thoughts, states of being..

http://www.google.com/search?q=bruce...rlz=1I7RNWN_en

using google here because it hits his site and his u tubes which are great.. his cd series, the wisdom of your cells is fantastic.

Another author.. cannot remeber his name.. talks about how you cant think yourself well. wellness is a state of being..

The fear of illness creates a viscious cycle.. its traumatic being ill like this. Its a fear generating illness. The body seems to be falling apart. It seems the body is in shock.

Eric Pearl

http://www.thereconnection.com/

Adam, Dreamhealer

www dot dreamhealer dot com

You are right to take breaks and to give balance back to the body. The drive to heal is damaging.

I should have used quotes.. sorry about that. I was laughing out of relief regarding your post. :)
Last edited by R**; Yesterday at 10:17 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jody

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by R**
I am also very confused and angry.. why some people heal and others dont. Its not good vs evil. Why her and not me? Why me and not him? Its not who tries the hardest and who does not.

I agree with your thoughts on this. It's not who tries the hardest. It may be who happens to come across the right way to bring it about. Maybe.

Some of my questions have been, if I have seen, and helped deliberately bring about surprising healings -- and I have -- then why are we still so sick and why are we still poor?

But I think the answer may simply be, some challenges are bigger than others, and they take ... longer ... and they take ... more.

I often have had this whole business shocked back to light by ideas I come across of other people's. This helps to push past the suspicion that it was all a delusion and an illusion -- I used to go to a wild little pentecostal church where ... real stuff happened but also alot of nonsense. I have a deeply ingrained dread of being ... nonsense.

Nevertheless, when this thing gets sparked back up like tonight, I feel a gut level certainty that this stuff is gold and should not be discarded just because I don't understand it all. And just because I have ... issues about where and how I experienced it ...

The fact that you are not couching this in religious terms is very encouraging to me.

Originally Posted by R**
Bruce Lipton and other claim that chemical messages are inferior to energetic messages.. thoughts, states of being..

Don't know what he means by chemical and energetic messages.

Originally Posted by R**
Another author.. cannot remember his name.. talks about how you cant think yourself well. wellness is a state of being..

I think this is true. The changes don't come about on a thought level. They happen on ... not sure, a cellular level? a dna level? ... it is more physiological I think than mental. It is "speaking" to the physiological aspects of your being, and giving them messages to heal.

Originally Posted by R**
The fear of illness creates a viscious cycle.. its traumatic being ill like this. Its a fear generating illness. The body seems to be falling apart. It seems the body is in shock.

Yeah, it is. Stopping the fear is a part of what's needed. I think there are many ways to help this come about. I am learning more ways all the time. Our bodies are so amazing, to have so many failsafes built into it, so many plan A's, plan B's, etc. It is a matter of learning about them and utilizing them, I think.

It's not"positive thinking". It's not pretending you're not sick. It's knowing you are sick and knowing that somewhere within you lie forces that you can activate, that will beat the illness.

Originally Posted by R**
I should have used quotes.. sorry about that. I was laughing out of relief regarding your post. :)

Why were you laughing out of relief?

Jody

From R** --
Originally Posted by Jody
I agree with your thoughts on this. It's not who tries the hardest. It may be who happens to come across the right way to bring it about. Maybe.

I think I found a manual way to break up quotes.

That sounds good to me, Jody.

from Jody --
Some of my questions have been, if I have seen, and helped deliberately bring about surprising healings -- and I have -- then why are we still so sick and why are we still poor?

But I think the answer may simply be, some challenges are bigger than others, and they take ... longer ... and they take ... more.

I think Adam, Dreamhealer worked for months on the pancreatic cancer for the musician. I think my sister took several years... I dont know why Mike is healing so quickly. I think he is using energetic tools to help reset his body which of course if amazing.

From Jody --
I often have had this whole business shocked back to light by ideas I come across of other people's. This helps to push past the suspicion that it was all a delusion and an illusion -- I used to go to a wild little pentecostal church where ... real stuff happened but also alot of nonsense. I have a deeply ingrained dread of being ... nonsense.

This is something I have also struggled with. Nonsense from a new age standpoint more so.

From Jody --
Nevertheless, when this thing gets sparked back up like tonight, I feel a gut level certainty that this stuff is gold and should not be discarded just because I don't understand it all. And just because I have ... issues about where and how I experienced it ...

The fact that you are not couching this in religious terms is very encouraging to me.
Well, my sisters experience was spiritual to her. But that is her perception of her experience. I have problems with the spiritual part when it becomes very specific because I cannot believe the things she does. This has been very difficult for me. It helps me to talk with people like you and read books that are even more scientific and less spiritual like The Genie in Your Genes, The Biology of Belief, The Spontaneous Healing of Belief and so on.

That said, I am a very spiritual person.. I just dont care to delude myself or others.

From Jody --
Don't know what he means by chemical and energetic messages.

Lipton talks about chemical messages communicating with the cell wall. The cell wall is the brain of the cell. We talk to it with messages like chemicals, drugs, herbs, or energy, homeopathy, LEDS, light, thoughts, states of being, electricity.

The energy communication is faster than the chemical communication.

From Jody --
I think this is true. The changes don't come about on a thought level. They happen on ... not sure, a cellular level? a dna level? ... it is more physiological I think than mental. It is "speaking" to the physiological aspects of your being, and giving them messages to heal.

Cellular I think .. but the matrix.. the connective tissue seems to be very important in the matrix of communication.. the tubulins or whatver they are called that may very well be at the meridian points as I am reading in The Genie in Your Genes. I am not sure if the microtubles in the cells (hope I ahve that right) are also involved.. I am not sure we know th extent of this.

I think so.. in The Secret, they keep talking about how it is how you feel not how you think. It is a state of being. Imagine that a state if being is a chemical of peace or silliness or enjoyment that saturates the body with healing messages. That is very difficult when you feel like crap and fear.

I would like a balanced view, a peaceful one. I am using yasko.. have peace with that.. I am targeting pathogens though not very strongly at least today.. have peace with that.. I am confused and angry.. have peace with that.. and so on.. when I can. Micheal Beckwith.. more spiritual and definitely strongly so.. says each nanosecond matters, each nano second of peace or wonder.. Tolle says the same thing. I think sometimes it gets to that point for me.. it is about each nanosecond like it is about each minute (not one day at a time but one minute at a time) for an addict.

From Jody --
Yeah, it is. Stopping the fear is a part of what's needed. I think there are many ways to help this come about. I am learning more ways all the time. Our bodies are so amazing, to have so many failsafes built into it, so many plan A's, plan B's, etc. It is a matter of learning about them and utilizing them, I think.

That sounds good to me. I like that.

From Jody --
It's not"positive thinking". It's not pretending you're not sick. It's knowing you are sick and knowing that somewhere within you lie forces that you can activate, that will beat the illness.

That sounds good. I am still thinking black and white here... you are talking duality, which is sometimes difficult for me. Thank you.

From Jody --
Why were you laughing out of relief?

I have needed this conversation for a while now. What a relief. Than you so much. Laughing as a release. :)

My god!

We've all read the same books--- I've seen Eric Pearl work, read Bruce Lipton 3 times, the secret, all of the above -- I am certified in Reiki and Healing Touch - I have a friend who goes to John of God in Brazil and says that miraculous healings take place there--

Spirituality ? I have a biology background and a spiritual one -- I do believe that we are energetic beings( the heart is turned on by electricity) - and some of these healings by Adam, Rosalyn Bruyere, Barbara Brennan, people who have had near death experiences, --they have a gift, like a musical or artistic gift, that supposedly we all have, but maybe in different amounts.

These healings happen, research on intentional prayer at distances healing heart patients, changing blood cells in test tubes, are real. We just haven't developed the tools to measure and use these energies yet - people believed demons caused disease in the dark ages until someone(Curie?) discovered bacteria.

Maybe the Beemer machine might work for some people-- it works on electromagnetic energy -- the earth's electromagnetic field is changing - maybe our bodies can't tolerate that --

I was cured of fibromyalgia (an incurable illness) and now have this cfids

Why me or why you? What purpose does it serve or is it just a fluke of nature, like why one rose is beautiful and another withered? why does someone get cancer and not another?Maybe we are here to help others who have this - or to help people evolve to the next stage of healing-

Maybe in our next lifetimes we'll find out

It's frustrating, irritating, depressing, yet here we are.......not giving up! Still fighting to get better -- cancer patients who give up hope die.

Mike, Fredd's stories give us hope

R**

What I dont know is if she had any chronic infections. I am getting the impression that chronic infections have to be dealt with even if one balances the ANS and so on.

Can you energetically heal the immune system so well that it can play catch up with the infections?

Someone here or elsewhere explained something about the ANS connection to immunity and I got the impression that once it has gone haywire, chances of chronic infection are pretty good..

So if so.. she did not use much to deal with that other than drinking quinine water maybe once. Some herbs here and there but not sure antimicrobial and not sure with any intent to go after specific ones.

I think that the specifics on focusing on illness can get in the way of energetic healing.. you focus on something and validate it too much you give it power. Energy healing is very perplexing.

I am trying to balance all this out. I am not sure how to focus, so I am trying not to go extreme on way of another until I feel sure.

If people with other "extreme" illnesses can heal energetically, then why not CFS (which to me implies chronic infections and possibly lyme) and Lyme?

Is the fact that a tumor is so clear and such a clear target make energy healing easier? Is the fact that our bodies are so dysregulated make us the exception to the rule? Is lyme truly so so very virulent that NOTHING can contain it but long term us of antimicrobials? Do manufactured weaponized pathogens trump the power of the body and the field of potential (energy, the field that is within us and about us)>?

Do the energy techniques, energy itself work to a point and then you have to bring out the big guns for years and years and years.

Homeopathy alone has not faired too well as far as I can see. Homeopathy with LED seems to have with Lyme.. but the jury is still out. Homeopathy injectd into neural therapy sites.. all energetically based medicine, but with specific protocols.

I am making no sense, because I am confused. Possibly if these all work and diff for diff people, then the body "appreciates" one method over another for some reason for some "odd" reason.

Maybe belief and a sense of safety, control play a role in that. I know hwo that sounds and I do not like sounding like its all in your head, but epigenetics is also about your perceptions and your state of being, experience.

Can we call this thread Energy Healing & Epigenetics and leave the table out.. its only part of the picture for one persons experience.

Jody

My god!

We've all read the same books ...

These healings happen, research on intentional prayer at distances healing heart patients, changing blood cells in test tubes, are real. ...

I was cured of fibromyalgia (an incurable illness) and now have this cfids ...

It's frustrating, irritating, depressing, yet here we are.......not giving up!

Hey Rosebud,

So, we're all on somewhat the same page? Or maybe in the same book at any rate. :)

That is nice to know. :D

I believe we can all recover. I believe it's possible for all of us to be healed, no matter how much variety there is in this syndrome bag.

I saw this post of yours last night and wanted to respond to it, but I was feeling too sick ...

Despite it all, I still believe I can recover completely. And I expect it to happen for me.

Jody

Can you energetically heal the immune system so well that it can play catch up with the infections?

Okay, you realize all I can give is my opinions, right? :D Then, I will give it.

Short answer -- Yes you can.

I think that the specifics on focusing on illness can get in the way of energetic healing.. you focus on something and validate it too much you give it power.

I think that can be true, yeah.

If people with other "extreme" illnesses can heal energetically, then why not CFS (which to me implies chronic infections and possibly lyme) and Lyme?

I think they can.

Is the fact that a tumor is so clear and such a clear target make energy healing easier? Is the fact that our bodies are so dysregulated make us the exception to the rule? Is lyme truly so so very virulent that NOTHING can contain it but long term us of antimicrobials? Do manufactured weaponized pathogens trump the power of the body and the field of potential (energy, the field that is within us and about us)>?

No. I think the answer to each of these questions is "No".

Do the energy techniques, energy itself work to a point and then you have to bring out the big guns for years and years and years.

I think it will work as long as a person continues to make it a deep focus. When they stop, it can stop. But if they start again, it will too. I have seen this myself before. (I have done it. :))

Maybe belief and a sense of safety, control play a role in that. I know hwo that sounds and I do not like sounding like its all in your head, but epigenetics is also about your perceptions and your state of being, experience.

Gotta say, belief and a sense of safetyp, of confidence, play a big role. At least from what I've seen. And no, I know you're not trying to say it's all in someone's head. But things like psychoneuroimmunology tell us that what we believe and how we feel plays a huge part in our lives, in our health.

Can we call this thread Energy Healing & Epigenetics and leave the table out.. its only part of the picture for one persons experience.

I'll see if I can figure out how to change the title. :)

R**

Rosebud,

I hve not heard of some of these people!

I contacted a Reiki teacher for instruction. I feel like I need to make a concrete move to act on what I am resonating with.

We can say that we are on this path to learn something. The Reiki teacher suggested I ask why? Why am I here? Usually the answer is a lesson. Something to learn. Find the gift.. everyone has been given some lemons. Thats easy for her to say, right? :)

She stopped me from saying I am ill or sick to saying cleansing.

Robin

My god!

We've all read the same books--- I've seen Eric Pearl work, read Bruce Lipton 3 times, the secret, all of the above -- I am certified in Reiki and Healing Touch - I have a friend who goes to John of God in Brazil and says that miraculous healings take place there--

Spirituality ? I have a biology background and a spiritual one -- I do believe that we are energetic beings( the heart is turned on by electricity) - and some of these healings by Adam, Rosalyn Bruyere, Barbara Brennan, people who have had near death experiences, --they have a gift, like a musical or artistic gift, that supposedly we all have, but maybe in different amounts.

These healings happen, research on intentional prayer at distances healing heart patients, changing blood cells in test tubes, are real. We just haven't developed the tools to measure and use these energies yet - people believed demons caused disease in the dark ages until someone(Curie?) discovered bacteria.

Maybe the Beemer machine might work for some people-- it works on electromagnetic energy -- the earth's electromagnetic field is changing - maybe our bodies can't tolerate that --

I was cured of fibromyalgia (an incurable illness) and now have this cfids

Why me or why you? What purpose does it serve or is it just a fluke of nature, like why one rose is beautiful and another withered? why does someone get cancer and not another?Maybe we are here to help others who have this - or to help people evolve to the next stage of healing-

Maybe in our next lifetimes we'll find out

It's frustrating, irritating, depressing, yet here we are.......not giving up! Still fighting to get better -- cancer patients who give up hope die.

Mike, Fredd's stories give us hope

R**

Jody

You are wonderful! Thank you for this board and thank you and Cort for allowing this conversation. :)

R**

:)

(I am moving part of my post over from the NMT thread)

It is interesting that different things work for different people. Ive watched The Living Matrix and noted that watching funny movies (I'm sure limited exposure to negativity) cured a woman of a brain cancer? Cant remember.. Field contol therapy.. I think.. another woman of I think CFS/ME.

There must be some threshold the body gets to like bacteria do.. the quorum.. bacteria reach a quorum where they can speak to each other to CHARGE! (cranberries actually interfer with that for at least some bacteria)...

Anyway, as I ramble.. there must be a quorum that the body reaches on the healing end of the spectrum. I am reading The Genie in Your Genes.. something in there (this book is way over my head) about threshold.. my word.. the body communicates with itself.

I am pretty ticked off feeling like the bad guys are stronger and win and ticked off with the whole idea that I have to do battle.. says who? Who drew those terms up?

How bacteria talk:

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/b...mmunicate.html

Robin,

Reiki certainly can be helpful in calming you down, I have training in Reiki and Healing Touch, I do go when I can foro treeatments, Just went to a workshop with a healer from phoenix who had a near death experience and came back with healing abilities, it was a wonderful day .
We worked on each other energetically -- it recharges my batteries,

ABout your Reike practitioner telling you to stop saying your sick, can be good, due to what we focus on is where our energy goes -- I like her idea of saying you are cleansing

The books-- well, if you ever get interested, it seems like Cort, Jody and others as well as myself can give you tips

Maybe we need a book list? or is there one I haven't found yet?

Rosebud

R**

Jody and Rosebud

I will check into that thread, Jody.. not attempting to spell it,, so its that thread. :)

Rosebud.. that sounds like an amazing experience. What kind of gifts does she have? What is Healing Hands?

I hope I can find local people. I am traveling for the Reiki because this person was recommended by a friend. I am hoping Reiki will be a good general energy technique I can use.

My neuromodulation therapist ran the ANS pathway again.. and I did seem to calm down inside.. ?? She said this one reboots other previously run pathways, so it seems with NMT that the ANS is connected to dysregulation elsewhere.

I have no reiki books to recommend. I love Bruce Lipton's The Biology of Belief and The Wisdom of Your Cells (cds better than books because he is such a wonderful way of speaking). I also like Gregg Braden's The Spontanous Healing of Belief and The Divine Matrix.

The Genie in Your Genes is very techinical to me, and good.

Loved the documentaries: The Living Matrix and The Secret.. much better than the book.

A book list might be a good idea.. not sure if or how we can do that?

Robin

Jody

rosebud,

No book list as yet, at least not that I know of, anyway. :D

I am going for a Reiki treatment myself this Wednesday. I won a free treatment in a raffle 2 yrs ago at a holistic fair and wrote an article about the experience for Ncubator.

I told Dori and Martha, the practitioners, and sent them a link to the article and they've invited me for another freebie. :D

I am looking forward to it.