• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Eliava Phage Therapy Center?

Has anybody heard of Eliava Phage Therapy Center? I tried to call them multiple times and I couldn't get anybody, I also sent them e-mail and no answer for 7 days. I am not sure, maybe they are just so busy. If anybody has any experiences with them I would appreciate to reply.

They deal with patients from abroad, but their communication seems to not be good while Phage Therapy Center replies e-mail very fast. I heard that Phage Therapy Center is basically just reseller of Eliava Phage Therapy Center products, this is why I prefer to choose Eliava Phage Therapy Center over Phage Therapy Center but their very slow communcation will probably make me decide to choose Phage Therapy Center.