• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Education for doctors in Sweden?

Tia

Hey Guys!

I was just wonderng what happens in scandinavia when it comes to educating the doctors about XMRV? Norway seem to know a great deal but what about Sweden and Finland? I know they held a seminar in Denmark, Copenhagen not long ago.

I think there is one huge difference between Norway and the other scandinavian countries when it comes to CFS: Norway is rich, it will invest into the future of it's people. Btw: If you are from sweden you should have similiar institution like the austrian "Volksanwalt", maybe you call it "ombudsmn" in sweden. Did you ever refer to them with the agenda CFS ?

Sure... behind Qatar and Kuwait, together with the Emirates Norway is one of the biggest oil producers/capita in the world. So they have more money than they could actually consume.