• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

drugs=sleep

maddietod

I'd gotten to waking up 5 times a night - meaning, I was napping all night long - and taking an hour or two to get to sleep. I've been taking a combination of tryptophane, theanine, and benedryl for 2 weeks, and I wake up twice and go right back to sleep. I've tried them in various combinations, and it takes all 3. I started dreaming vividly after adding the theanine. When I leave off the benedryl, I'm wide awake an hour+ earlier than with it (which makes no sense, so I tested it 3 times).

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i have been having some success with 7.5mg of mirtazapine/avanza with my zopiclone, only problem is in the early morning i wake up abit with restless legs/pains which i think mirtazapine can stir up.

Thats good maaadie i use tryptophan and add benedryl sometimes too, its a good combo, i seem to need a benzo to get me off to sleep although i refuse to increase the dosage of them but relying on other different classes of meds/supps to help. I have several concoctions i use, i should right a cocktail book for sleep meds, lol.

cheers!!!

*GG*

i have been having some success with 7.5mg of mirtazapine/avanza with my zopiclone, only problem is in the early morning i wake up abit with restless legs/pains which i think mirtazapine can stir up.

Thats good maaadie i use tryptophan and add benedryl sometimes too, its a good combo, i seem to need a benzo to get me off to sleep although i refuse to increase the dosage of them but relying on other different classes of meds/supps to help. I have several concoctions i use, i should right a cocktail book for sleep meds, lol.

cheers!!!

I take 30 to 37.5mgs of Mirtazapine with 4.5mg of LDN, 3mg of Melatonin and 4 mgs of Tinzanidine.

GG