• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Vernon's webinar Thursday 18th at 2 pm EST

K

_Kim_

Thanks, Kim, CBS and George! I followed the link to the Windows Media Player download site that Kim provided but I don't know which option to download - I've got a PC with Vista but Vista doesn't seem to be among the options. Help! :confused:

Vista should certainly have come with Windows Media Player installed. It's probably that you have your settings so that another media player is set as the default player.

If you're feeling brave...

Click Start > Default Programs > Set Default Programs > Windows Media Player > Set this program as default

jspotila

Thanks for the troubleshooting, Kim, George and CBS! Let me know if I can assist in some way (with the caveat that the three of you are more techie than me!).