• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Roger Mazlen (New York)

I see a thread from 2011 on this, but since that was ten years ago, I thought it might be okay to start another.

Has anyone worked with Dr. Roger Mazlen in New York?

http://www.drmazlen.com/

I don't find him in the lists you have here for CFS doctors, and I'm wondering if there is a reason for that. I don't know the cost yet, but he is open to virtual appointments, which is a bonus for us short on funds & ability to travel due to this illness.

Learner1

I see a thread from 2011 on this, but since that was ten years ago, I thought it might be okay to start another.

Has anyone worked with Dr. Roger Mazlen in New York?

http://www.drmazlen.com/

I don't find him in the lists you have here for CFS doctors, and I'm wondering if there is a reason for that. I don't know the cost yet, but he is open to virtual appointments, which is a bonus for us short on funds & ability to travel due to this illness.
Never heard of him. I've been to 3 ME/CFS conferences at Stanford and one at the NIH and have met/seen all the top ME/CFS docs and haven't run into him. However, his website looks somewhat promising. Just be aware that many useful tests can't be run in New York state.

jaybee00

Seems like a scam

NOW, THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU CAN PURCHASE THE SAME IMMUNE BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS THAT HAVE HELPED SO MANY OF HIS PATIENTS IN HIS PRIVATE MEDICAL PRACTICE GET BACK THEIR ENERGY AND HEALTH--PRODUCTS LIKE IMMUNOPRO, DELIMMUNE5 AND BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE COLOSTRUM. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS YOU CAN REQUEST AN ON-LINE CONSULTATION TO OBTAIN EXPERT GUIDANCE IN YOUR SELECTION.

Last edited by a moderator:

Learner1

Seems like a scam

NOW, THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU CAN PURCHASE THE SAME IMMUNE BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS THAT HAVE HELPED SO MANY OF HIS PATIENTS IN HIS PRIVATE MEDICAL PRACTICE GET BACK THEIR ENERGY AND HEALTH--PRODUCTS LIKE IMMUNOPRO, DELIMMUNE5 AND BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE COLOSTRUM. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS YOU CAN REQUEST AN ON-LINE CONSULTATION TO OBTAIN EXPERT GUIDANCE IN YOUR SELECTION.
Just because someone sells something does not mean they are a scammer. They may be very aggressive at marketing, however.

Immunopro seems to be derived from whey protein and supposedly has lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and glutathione, which may be beneficial. Delimmune 5 seems to be a firm if probiotic lactobacillus rhamnosis, which has been found to be beneficial to certain patients in research studies. And colostrum has some immune benefits.

So, these things are not bad, but it would be worthwhile to talk to a doctor about their use. Quite honestly, Ive found other immune boosters like gammaglobulins and anti-infectives like zinc, lysine, vitamin C, antivitals and antibiotics to be helpful. But each of us is different, and I'm a big fan of testing to find out what's wrong and treating that. It's also cheaper to do it with doctors who take insurance.