• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Peterson "Thank You Project"

Hi Everyone:

I had posted this info on the Facebook pages for WPI and CFAA and it was recommended by a friend to post this here as well.

Let's "Thank" Dr. Peterson for all he has done for our cause, and that which he will do in the future! I will be putting together a scrapbook for Dr.Peterson to show our gratitude and thanks! If you would like to participate, please send a letter, postcard, pictures, drawings from your children, newspaper articles, etc…

You may also email me your thanks, and I will print and include them in his book:
Kitzmiller89523_@_sbcglobal.net Remember to remove the dashes and "at" and replace with the @ sighn. to help keep spam minnimal in my inbox. If easier, you may private message me and I will contact you that way.

Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
~Henry Ward Beecher

Thank you!

oerganix

Thank you Dr Peterson!

Thanks for starting this, Lisa. Expect a postcard from Nicaragua.

Rrrr

thank you for doing this!! i just emailed you some stuff on yr private email address!! -- rrrr

Otis

Señor Mumbler
Hi Everyone:

You may also email me your thanks, and I will print and include them in his book:

---

Lisa,

This is a wonderful thing you are doing. I would caution you about leaving your email address in a post. I would advise editing your post to look something like:

myemail _at_ sbcglobal.net

This will keep programs (from outside of the forums here!) that can read your email address and add it spam lists. Putting spaces and replacing @ with _at_ should minimize that kind of problem.

ETA: If you need help in editing your post, please send me a PM.

Otis (admin)

Wow, I am starting to get a few really nice emails and pictures! Thank you!

Per a suggestion by Otis I will be changing my email to:

Kitzmiller89523_at_sbcglobal.net. So that my email won't get spammed.
You may also private message me if that is easier.

Thanks everyone! Let's keep them rolling in!

Thanks Tammie :O) A couple of people have asked if I am a patient of Dr. Peterson, and the answer is yes. Dr. P has saved my life! A couple of times! I can't think of a better way to thank him than to share our appreciation and thanks with him. Please keep the emails/letters/pictures and postcards coming! :)

Hi All,

I found out that Dr. Peterson has a birthday in September, so with that information I will be extending the "Due by" date to June 30th.

I'd like to see more participation in this project !! :) Please send a postcard,letter, or email so you won't be left out!

Dr. Peterson has spent 25+ years fighting for us! Please be a part of this project! I'm hoping for more participation! :) Thank you!

Would like more notes and letters, please :)

Hi Everyone,

The June 30th deadline is fast approaching. Please join in and be a part of this project! Email seems to be easiest for most...And, I am happy to print out pictures, and your email, on to nice cardstock to be included in Dr. Peterson's scrapbook.

I'm aiming for a September delivery (Just in time for his birthday!)

Thanks!

June 30th is not far away... Please email or send me your letters of gratitude and appreciation! This will be a great birthday present for Dr. Peterson! :)

Thank you,

Lisa

LAST CALL... :) Please send your emails, letters and photos ASAP. I'd like to order the materials and get started so I can deliver this to him for his birthday in September and the opening of WPI. Thanks.