Dr. Neil Nathan's new book -- Toxic: Heal Your Body, from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, MCAS and ...

debored13

Has Dr Davis found any Mould in patients?
The levels of mycotoxins needed to cause damage would be very small. I don’t think the urine or blood mycotoxin testing would be definitive.there is epidemiological data to justify trying to figure this out though. Tahoe outbreak being linked to black mold and Cyanobacteria. So I hope that the OMF brings some mycotoxin /environmental illness person on board

Dufresne

almost there...
I just picked up this book and I think it's great. I believe we're not too far from a tipping point where the ideas in this book start to become our basic understanding of what's perpetuating ME, Lyme, MCS, Fibro, MCAS, etc. It really gives me hope.

The fact that mold, toxins, Lyme and chronic infections are the key players in these conditions has been crystal clear to me for sometime now. It's unfortunate "science" has been so slow to catch up with desperate and brave patients and the compassionate clinicians who are slowly figuring out what is working. The idea that Lyme can't persist is total horseshit and it's costing people their lives. I'm so sick of it.

The following video is good for anyone interested in learning about Dr Nathan's recent work.

@Dufresne Good to see you and hope you are doing okay. I did not watch the video (but you know my experience with toxic mold and MCAS)! I was curious, what does Dr. Nathan say re: autoimmunity (as a longer-term result of infections, toxic mold exposure, etc) or does he not mention it?

I have just found out I have black mold in 2 corners of my bedroom.

I had acoustic panels up there, removed them and found this. Pic does not even do it justice. I have cleaned the area, just Auros mold spray, natural anti mold paint and plan to use charcoal for a few days. No wonder I have felt like crap the last few months.

If you can pay experts , do so . Charcoal and spray won't get rid of this. Mine was coming through the paint the depraved landlord put over it , it was inside the walls . I don't know about yours , but that doesn't look good

Run for the hills of you can. If finances allow , run far far away .