• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Fauci Webinar: Long Haul Covid-- October 2, 2020 - RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 30, 2020

Gemini

Link to Register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-conversation-with-dr-anthony-fauci-md-registration-123280809219

Suvivor Corps Dr. Fauci Webinar Oct 2 2020.JPG

Gemini

I plan to submit a few [questions]for Dr. Fauci one re: increased ME/CFS funding as you mention.

Questions submitted to Survivor Corps for Dr. Fauci:

1. Interferon deficiency is a hallmark of severe COVID-19 [Science, 7 Aug 2020, "Impaired type 1 interferon activity and inflammatory responses in severe COVID-19]. Are NIH researchers testing Long COVID and ME/CFS patients for "Genetic Interferon Signatures?"

2 Are NIH researchers testing Long COVID patients for hypergammaglobulinemia found consistently by Ian Lipkin in ME/CFS?

3. Has NIH increased ME/CFS research activity and funding given Long COVID presents an opportunity to discover the molecular basis of infection-induced chronic immune system activation?

@Dakota15 @Janet Dafoe

Last edited:

Gemini

A Message from Survivor Corps:

We regret to inform you at this late time, that due to current events and circumstances beyond our control, Dr. Fauci has had to cancel his participation today.

We are in the process of re-scheduling for next week.

You will all be informed and re-invited to pre-register for the next date and time.

Survivor Corps
HQ@survivorCorps.com
www.Survivorcorps.com

@Dakota15

Gemini

Gemini

Last edited: