• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Deckoff-Jones Update

Thanks for posting that update Daffodil, I keep forgetting to keep an eye on that blog but it's a crucial one of course. Really well written I think, some hard-hitting but accurate stuff in there.

Sounds like the picture is still looking complicated, but with some grounds for optimism: one tentative conclusion so far seems to be: "There are positive signs that antiretroviral therapy will be the way the disease is treated in the future", but it's clearly going to take some time to work through exactly what and how...

shannah

If you click on the RSS symbol (the blue square with the curvy white lines in the address area), you can subscribe to the website. You will get a notification any time something new is posted.

Such a simple thing - but I can't find it!!! Do you have to be signed in for this?