• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr David Tuller is short of the funds he requires to continue his brilliant work and has one day left. Please contribute if you can! Thank you!

Countrygirl

Dr David Tuller is approximately 15% short of what he needs to continue championing the ME community. His work is invaluable, so please, if you haven't contributed, please do so TODAY.

We have only hours left to raise the funds he requires.

April is crowdfunding month at Berkeley. I conduct this project as a senior fellow in public health and journalism at the university’s Center for Global Public Health. If you would like to support the project with a donation to Berkeley (tax-deductible for US taxpayers), here’s the place: https://crowdfund.berkeley.edu/project/25504

Please help if you can!

Countrygirl

Trial by Error Spring 2021 Project Update: The campaign has reached the goal!!

Hi, everyone--Thanks so much for your support this time around--the crowdfunding reached the goal this morning! I am very gratified to be able to focus on work again.

At this point, I am urging anyone who is still in a mood to donate before the end of April--that is, by Friday night--to think about also supporting Dr Keith Geraghty. Keith is a colleague and friend writing terrific, peer-reviewed analyses of low-quality research from the biopsychosocial ideological brigades. His work has also been essential in the ongoing debunking of PACE and the CBT/GET paradigm. You can see his crowdfunding campaign here:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/keithgeraghty

Thanks again!--David