• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Bens' Cellular Repair Protocol for Long Covid / Post-Vaccine

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
I wanted to share a really interesting protocol I found by Dr. Charles Ben, Ph.D.

You can read it here: Help for Covid-19 Long Haulers: Dr. Bens' Cellular Repair Program. Here is a rough outline:
  1. Reduce the viral presence / boost immune system:
    Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Olive Leaf Extract, Zinc, Molecular Hydrogen
  2. Reduce the inflammation level:
    Fish oil, Curcumin, Specialized Pro-resolving Mediators.
  3. Increase cellular energy levels:
    Magnesium, Berberine and Co-Enzyme Q10.
  4. Enhance the body’s readiness for healing:
    Eat the Mediterranean Diet, chew food thoroughly, consume digestive enzymes before each meal, and take probiotics just before breakfast.
  5. Stimulate the tissue repair process:
    Vitamin E, Vitamin B, NAD, Pycnogenol, Olive Leaf Extract and Modified Citrus Pectin.
  6. Sustained cellular replacement:
    Repeat this protocol - some require staying on it for 3 to 5 months AFTER they start to feel better to get permanent results
Dr. Bens says this protocol suitable for long haul post-vaccine symptoms, and he has suggested additional supplements that will boost our white blood cells: vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B6 & astragalus.

"Most people achieve full recovery within 4 to 6 weeks. I recommend that they continue for a month or two on a limited protocol to help continue and finish the cellular repair process."

Sherpa

Yes, still fatigued at 2 months after vaccine. It's a less nasty kind of fatigue caused by cardiovascular inflammation where I just get tired and need a nap rather than "crash" - usually. Less PEM. I haven't gotten on the proper healing program, which is linked above, until just now.

Viala

Yes, still fatigued at 2 months after vaccine. It's a less nasty kind of fatigue caused by cardiovascular inflammation where I just get tired and need a nap rather than "crash" - usually. Less PEM. I haven't gotten on the proper healing program, which is linked above, until just now.

Sorry to hear that, two months is too long. It seems like a good protocol, especially supplements like zinc, vitamin D and C, olive leaf extract. I hope it will help.

hapl808

Hope it continues to improve. Is that protocol recommended post-vaccine, or also as a preparation for vaccination? Although I think I already take quite a few of those things.

Sherpa

Hope it continues to improve. Is that protocol recommended post-vaccine, or also as a preparation for vaccination? Although I think I already take quite a few of those things.

Dr. Bens says it can be for Long Haul Covid or post-vaccine. i don't know about as a vaccine preparation.

Sherpa

Update: After 5 days on Dr, Ben's protocol I feel amazing. Really positive mood, optimistic, good energy - feels like sunshine after gloomy rain. It has not helped my cardio / exercise intolerance yet but it average 4 to 6 weeks for a full recovery.

xrayspex

Update: After 5 days on Dr, Ben's protocol I feel amazing. Really positive mood, optimistic, good energy - feels like sunshine after gloomy rain. It has not helped my cardio / exercise intolerance yet but it average 4 to 6 weeks for a full recovery.
what kind of molecular hydrogen @Sherpa ?

Last edited: