• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Donate 2-20% of your everyday shopping to ME/CFS non-profits or to yourself! (Benefit Mobile)

charityfundraiser

Continuing the momentum after May 12 and in honor of ME/CFS Awareness Month, let's help our researchers and non-profits do their work!

Download the Benefit Mobile app (http://benefit-mobile.com) and use it at checkout for your everyday shopping, in-store and online, to support ME/CFS non-profits. Each purchase earns between 2% - 20% of the transaction total which is sent to the cause of your choosing.

Participating retailers include Amazon, Whole Foods Market, Safeway, Starbucks, CVS, Target, Walmart, and many many more... most common places you can shop and eat in the U.S.

Currently, you can select Open Medicine Foundation, Solve ME/CFS Initiative, or Simmaron Research to receive the rebates.

Or, you can even select yourself to receive the rebates to save some money!

Feedback and ideas about fundraising are always appreciated.