• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Does anyone rate KRILL OIL highly?

keenly

anyone use?

Do any well known CFS docs recommend?

It seems pretty decent to me

any thoughts?

cheers
Paul

Chris

Hi, Keenly; I have used it for quite a while and it does seem good stuff; while the quantity of DHA and EPA is relatively low, the fact that the omega 3s are carried in phospholipids rather than the usual triglycerides is said to make them much more bioavailable, and the presence of natural astaxanthin gives a very powerful protection against oxidation and rancidity. There have been a few small scale studies--you can find them on the Neptune company website-- www.neptunebiotech.com . Not unbiased, of course, but it seems good, and I am always happy to praise a Canadian product! Best, Chris

Dainty

I've researched it, along with skate oul, and green-lipped mussel oil. I decided not to try any of those.

I personally prefer Blue Ice raw fermented Cod Liver Oil.