• Cort Johnson, the Founder of Phoenix Rising, Returns to Lead the Forum!
    Standby for updates from Cort. Discussion in this thread

Doctors for cognitive issues?

I wondered what type of doctor/specialist people would request a referral to, in the UK, if they were specifically hoping for help with cognitive issues? Thank you :).


Senior Member
@Eilidh ....hello. I would guess that a neurologist would be the way to go. Tests are given to see whether or not you can do multiple things. I've had one done myself and recently my husband also did his (he 76; I'm 73).
Last edited by a moderator: