• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Disappointing for Australians: CustomCare Compounding Pharmacy

mrmichaelfreedmen

Being Australian and having CFS or many other health conditions which require sterile Intravenous Vitamin infusions, you may have heard about this great value Compounding Pharmacy stated in title - You should view there Google reviews.

Because of that great value that CustomCare Compounding offered, a rival Compounding Pharmacy based in Brendale Queensland has initiated along with there supporting Medical Center, based in Aspley Queensland, a campaign with the federal government against Australians having access to great value Compounded medication.

This has affected many of my Australian friends from this forum, and is why I am writing this.

CFS alone, is extremely difficult to deal with, the last thing we need is an increase in the price of our Intravenous Vitamin Infusions.

I hope the staff members and owners at both Brendale and Aspley are proud of them selves.

Doctor told me about this.

It started with sister Carol who runs the infusion clinic at Aspley medical centre in QLD, Customcare Compounding were much better value, so she alerted her friend Armand at Yoursolutions Compounding Brendale in QLD, which supplies 99.9% of the medical centres vitamin infusions - Bias much???

Due to an extremely tiny technicality, CCC have been forced to re-evaluate processes.

It is amazing to see how two people can negatively affect thousands, right across Australia.

Hope both sister Carol and Armand sleep well at night knowing "they have done the right thing" by patients....right across Australia.

Last edited:

mrmichaelfreedmen

Doctor told me about this.

It started with sister Carol who runs the infusion clinic at Aspley medical centre in QLD, Customcare Compounding were much better value, so she alerted her friend Armand at Yoursolutions Compounding Brendale in QLD, which supplies 99.9% of the medical centres vitamin infusions - Bias much???

Due to an extremely tiny technicality, CCC have been forced to re-evaluate processes.

It is amazing to see how two people can negatively affect thousands, right across Australia.

Hope both sister Carol and Armand sleep well at night knowing "they have done the right thing" by patients....right across Australia.

@pete_parker Is this the offending med center at Aspley: https://www.ipn.com.au/gp/qld-aspley-aspley-medical-centre/contact-us/ ???