• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Developed bad breathe - after stressful time

renski

About 5-6 weeks ago I started experiencing weird psychological symptoms where I didn't feel like myself anymore and was bumping into things around the house, saying odd things. At the same time I developed a really bad breathe and a lot of infected looking discharge/mucus from my throat/sinus, I have a history of gut/methylation issues causing psychological symptoms. I went through a period where I was in bad shape mentally and that seemed to trigger the changes - it's almost as though I have an infection or something. My bowels also reacted to it so I know it's gut related. This is so weird but wondering if anyone has heard of such a thing?

thanks

Last edited:

Archie

Chorella is known for effecting bad breath, it have chlorophyll that is generally good for bad breath. Oil pulling with coconut oil could maybe also be helpfull. Koreal chorella is i think safest , so many other chorella can have quality issues.

https://yurielkaim.com/cures-bad-breath/

Low stomach acid is common problem, and maybe if take something to aid the digestion, enzymes with meals so food is better digested.

Back