• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

David Dalton - Delta Gardens Teasel Flower Essences for lyme?

Has anyone worked with a practioner tried this? I spoke with one woman who was homebound and said she is mostly recovered where abx and herbs failed.

I have an app't with David Dalton week after next (1st). I hope this can work miracles as I have few options left...... soulfeast have you heard any feedback from others?

Sunday

I don't know about this particular essence for this particular illness, but used to work for a co. that makes flower essences, and have made and used a lot of my own.

Flower essences are basically homeopathic, which means their action is really not understood. Unless you have a problem with the alcohol used to preserve the essence dilution, they can't possibly hurt you. (If you do have problems with alcohol, get a blend preserved with vinegar or glycerine. They don't taste as good, but it's just a few drops.) They may help; there are many instances of physical problems being helped with flower essences. But as we know what works for one in this illness may not work for all.

I think they are worth a try for you. A good practitioner will pay attention to you and what's going on with you; you might even wind up getting a different remedy (or blend of remedies) for your condition.

I'm so sorry you're feeling desperate, how well I know that feeling. Herbqueen, you may want to check out a methylation protocol as well. I have made only moderate progress on mine, but it seems as if removing some of the methylation block makes it easier for other protocols and remedies to work. Others have said the same.

soulfeast

Herbqueen, I've heard from a few others who report improvement. If you are working with DD, then you are in obviously in the best hands for this therapy. As Sunday is saying, he will be knowledgable enough to pull in other essences to go with the teasel, which will be great. I know one other person who sees him. I havent checked with her lately. Before she started seeing DD, she was getting treatments elsewhere and she did improve with this person.

Had first treatment with DD. Too early to tell- I pray this works and stops/reverses the progression of my MS type /neuro lyme condtion- I need to get back to land of living. Hard to believe this will help a serious condition that I have but I'm trying to keep an open mind and since I've tried almost everything else I have few options left.