• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cushing bones and pain ?

Emmarose47

Ok so what is this crushing bones feelings and pain in my arms and legs ?
I've put voltarol gel , naproxen and paracetamol and still in pain !

CSMLSM

Ok so what is this crushing bones feelings and pain in my arms and legs ?
I've put voltarol gel , naproxen and paracetamol and still in pain !
All I can say is that I have had it myself and that it was caused by my ME/CFS. Many possible specific reasons I imagine but in general ME/CFS or an infection maybe.

Hope you are coping well with it and it subsides soon.

Given my background obviously I would suggest CBD or similar to just help reduce it. But this may not be an answer you are looking for.
Dragonfly CBD is good quality and tested to pharma standards I believe and is good enough for Harrods London to sell it.

Boots is the best source I have found with 3 for 2. I get
1658594329608.png

I also find the copaiba oil pain relieving also but this Dragonfly CBD I have used longer and while having far greater pain. I did need oxycodone, tramadol, codiene, paracetamol and alcohol at the same time (I know what could I do) and also needed to sit in a warm bath (mainly nerve pain that travelled around my body. Back to stomach, up to throat, down my legs and sides) before the CBD. Now I take only CBD occasionally and Copaiba everyday. I do not need pain killers anymore :) other than these cannabinoids that are legal, safe and non adictive.

Sorry to go on about this again but I think it may help you so I said something.

Oh and I see a youtube video that suggested a drawing app website you may get some use of. I have not used or looked at so do checks first but it is called
1658595145312.png

Anyway I thought of you when I see it.

Emmarose47

Thanks CS
I've just done a trial of good quality CBD and did v little ...
I'll look at cobaiba ....do u take it orally ?
I had a look on Amazon and as with anything there is a vast price range

CSMLSM

Thanks CS
I've just done a trial of good quality CBD and did v little ...
I'll look at cobaiba ....do u take it orally ?
I had a look on Amazon and as with anything there is a vast price range
I am sorry CBD did not help you. I take copaiba under the tongue and also in capsules, they work together to modulated my immune system. Steam distilled is what is most important if you decide to try it internally.
1658676356936.png

This one has from 5ml to 1250ml amounts to choose from. I bought 100ml about 6months ago for £45 and have just under half left and been taking everyday (10ml of dragonfly CBD was £50). The copaiba company even shared the results of the testing and I was surprised at the actually level of the active molecule I am after which is caryophyllene. It is way more than this should have and I was lucky to find it.

As this is an immune modulating affect the improvements may be mild at first and after 2-4 weeks real changes occur. Sleep, clarity, memory, energy and pain reducing as all that happens is what I experienced myself in short. I have been taking cannabinoids for this recovery for about 2 years now to give you an idea of the commitment and timescales of the treatment. Sorry no quick fixes maybe why CBD did not work or not taking enough. I used to take the dragonfly CBD every 1-4 hours from waking to bed and also with the copaiba. For pain they worked better together.

Hope you are feeling better now.