• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Creaking bones?

Tia

Does anyone else have creaking bones? I've had it since I can remember and it doesn't hurt but it really loud. So lous that they sometimes creak so loud that people around me start looking like "Did you break your bone?" Damn, embarrassing! :ashamed: It's like a cracking noise.

creaking and popping

I have had my bones creak and joints pop since I was young. I used to attribute it to the fact that I was a dancer, but I can't dance anymore and it still happens...

yep! creaky, popping and achy!
Does anyone else have creaking bones? I've had it since I can remember and it doesn't hurt but it really loud. So lous that they sometimes creak so loud that people around me start looking like "Did you break your bone?" Damn, embarrassing! :ashamed: It's like a cracking noise.

I get that a lot too, usually in relation to how ill I am feeling, ie. the more ill I feel, the more my joints pop. I sometimes wonder if my body is properly connected together! I also find that I get a lot of pain/discomfort/popping in my hip joints if it is a rainy/damp day. Had that for years tough so I dont know if it is related.

curry

I get that a lot too, usually in relation to how ill I am feeling, ie. the more ill I feel, the more my joints pop. I sometimes wonder if my body is properly connected together!

There's a German doctor, Dr Bodo Kulinski, whose theory is that CFS is caused by a trauma of the vertebrae. Due the body is not correctly aligned, this leads to 'nitrosative stress' which further damages the mitochondria and ends in chronique fatigue.
Afther he had alligned the vertebrae of some of his patients, and restored the damage caused to their mitochondria, endocrinesystem etc, they were cured from CFS.

Link to his website. (In German, couldn't find any site in English.)
http://www.dr-kuklinski.info/

Tia

Oh man! Sorry for you all who are aching and such, but glad to hear I'm not alone with this symptom. It doesn't hurt at all though but it's kind of embarrassing when people stare, lol! I mostly just want to hide behind something large when it happens.

Carrigon

I get this, too. I was told that Lyme and the Lyme coinfections can cause it. I get where the joints pop and make the noises.