• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

court rules that Vaccines injure causing encephalopthy

muffin

My then FOUR MONTH OLD niece had seizures after gettting her DTP vaccine. It was a horror that would not end. Tiny baby having sezures all because of that damned Pertusis. And I found her having the seizures and nearly had a heart attack running to the phone to call 911. She was on anti-seizure meds for a year. She is almost 10 years old and no signs of seizures but who knows what lurks in the future. I was so mad I did report it to this organization. Her doctors fought us since they wanted their numbers up but my sister and I would not budge on any more vaccines INCLUDING AND ESPECIALLY MMR. What a God-awful site to see a tiny four month old baby having horrible seizures and they could not get the oxygen mask on her tiny face and the pharmacy took forever to get the anti-seizure meds up to the ER. And, the stupid ER doctor did NOT believe me when we came in by ambulance that I saw her having a seizure - but I did and I knew it so I made my sister and BIL sit outside the room on a gurney near the nurse/doctors area and wait. sure enough, 45 minutes later, she had another seizure and this time I could get the doctor and nurses to see her going into the seizure. Such a smart doctor to tell my BIL (in Spanish) that I didn't know what I was seeing. Stupid doctor. She will never get a flu shot either. My siblings and I all get horribly, deathly ill with every flu shot we have had. And I no longer put up with comments by drs. that it is coincidence, that the virus is dead, etc. Time after time, all of us kids have been so deathly ill from those vaccines within the 72 hour period. So, H1N1 and Flu shot combo??? Did those little piggies start flying around?

II. Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (e.g., DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)
A. Anaphylaxis or anaphylactic shock 1
0-4 hours

B. Encephalopathy (or encephalitis) 2 0-72 hours
C. Any acute complication or sequela (including death) of above events 4 Not applicable