• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Costa Rica shuts down stem cell clinic

It looks like they are going to shift operations to their Panama clinic. Hopefully they will start keeping better track of their results so this doesn't happen again.

liverock

Is this the clinic that Dr Cheney sends his patients to for stem cell treatment?

In flying down to Panama for treatment, I met a passanger who lives in Panama and said that the clinic in Panama is now being questioned by the government down there as they do not have a license to do what they are doing. I do not know whether that is true, but I will ask?

In flying down to Panama for treatment, I met a passanger who lives in Panama and said that the clinic in Panama is now being questioned by the government down there as they do not have a license to do what they are doing. I do not know whether that is true, but I will ask?

That would be great, thanks. How did the treatment work for you?