Cortene Peptide for MECFS? "Curative"?!

hi, on page 4 of this thread, Vortioxetine is mentioned (brand name Trintellix in the US, and Brintellix here in the UK) - a med by Lundeck of Denmark. I have just started this medication and can feedback if anyone is interested ?

It's pharmacodynamics state that receptor 5-HT1A is agonised to 15 Ki (nM), which is a pretty decent agonist for that receptor.

Hip

I have just started this medication and can feedback if anyone is interested ?
I'd be interested in hearing the feedback. What is the reason or rationale for taking vortioxetine? It's normally used to treat depression, and also improves cognitive performance. Was it prescribed by a doctor or did you obtain it yourself?

Hip

@asymmetry, be interested to get your feedback on vortioxetine once you have tested it out for a few weeks, and perhaps have increased the dose. Might be worth starting a new thread on vortioxetine if you find it helps the brain fog of ME/CFS.

@asymmetry, be interested to get your feedback on vortioxetine once you have tested it out for a few weeks, and perhaps have increased the dose. Might be worth starting a new thread on vortioxetine if you find it helps the brain fog of ME/CFS.
Sure, will do. A new thread is a good idea as I was searching for people's experiences with vortioexetine. There isnt much around really, I think it's because it's a relatively new med. I'm also trying it to see if it helps with my CFS/ME symptoms and just calm everything down. I get a cold at least every 10 days which ends up as gastro symptoms and then on to mental effect from there. I've checked my immune system, I've been to a gastroenterologist, and this is the end of the line now.