• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Contract Medical Research

Personally, I'm not aware of any companies that you can commission to do research. Assuming you're talking about commissioning an animal study for ME/CFS, your best option is to talk to someone who is researching ME/CFS. If the researcher is affiliated with a foundation you will cut them a check with a donor restriction. If they are tied up with a university, but not a foundation, they should be able to advise you on what you need to do to fund a study. If you don't mind me asking, what are you thinking about funding?

Hipsman

In ME/CFS experimental treatments discord server an organic chemist from Ukraine said "Generally speaking i can lead on-mouse tests...". We ordered ISRIB and other substances from him, he's definitely legit, you can ask me or mitoMAN for server invite.

lint7

Ok, send me a server invite.

I'm trying to do a study for a specific CFS subgroup.