• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Contact details for WPI

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I remembered someone recently posting details of a new contact at the WPI instead of sending e-mails directly to Dr Judy, I've searched but can't find them, can someone either please give me to me or direct me to the thread. Thanks

*GG*

No more patient emails for Dr. Mikovits

Hello I've been asked to state please do not write Dr. Judy Mikovits or the researchers . If your questions are research related patientinfo@wpinstitute .org collects those emails. Her email is full of patient emails that should be directed towards info@wpinstitute.org or a patient advocate like myself at andrea.whittemore@wpinstitute.org WPI just got their research lab up and going again after a huge transition and move into the new building.

While keeping the old lab going. Its been a bit of a juggling match as you may imagine.

The clinical lab is not far behind . Kellen is at WPI's main desk from 9-3 pm Monday thru Friday to answer your emails or to direct them to the proper person .

Kellen is at info@wpinstitute.org or 775-682-8250 she is our office manager and personal assistant to the President. We will do our very best to assist you . Thank you for your understanding and patience .

Sincerely,
Andrea

PS I meant to start a thread on this, lost in my emails!

maryb

iherb code TAK122
What a big help that is thank you, saved me another day of searching, I knew I'd seen it somewhere.