• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Constant nerve tingling ,hands legs ,head..

Emmarose47

Hi everyone,

I am pushing this thread back up. The tingling in my legs has gotten so bad it keeps me from sleeping, which of course makes everything else worse, too.

I'm desperate! B12 and B-vitamines don't help at all. It feels like electric current is running through the nerves in my legs. When I get up I don't feel it but I'm now bed-ridden again so it's absolutely unbearable.

Thank you for any ideas, no matter how far-fetched they might seem!

Nina
Sorry to hear this Nina I'm new here so I don't have any solution but I understand because it's one of my symptoms ...the bad nerve tingling in hands and feet ...driving me nuts

Emmarose47

I get it too ...
It usually was happening pre flare up and would last 1 day and go ..
I'm out of flare up now and it's been going on for 3 wks ...it's bad ..
I'm thinking of CBD oil

have you considered any of the recent additions to your supps/meds? i don't know how many times i've read take a B complex. but B9 reliably makes me feel worse. the only B i take currently is injectable B12. I'm also suspicious about zinc. Again, i have read many times I need to take it (protection against virus, Testosterone production) but my experience taking it is very iffy. Some of my worst months were on 50mg zinc daily. It's not easy figuring this stuff out.

vitamin C (2-6 grams for years now) has a solid track record with me and i've never heard of any bad reactions aside from really high doses and GI issues.

there was also a time where I thought I was EMF sensitive and the tingles were coming from that. At this point I think likely not. but if your exposure has changed might be worth looking into.

if you are able to drink i personally get relief from a drink or 2. i really think alcohol's role in health and hormones is over simplified and a bit vilified. i think it has some type of anti inflammatory mechanism.