Constant nerve tingling ,hands legs ,head..

SaraM

Methyl B 12 and Carlson fish oil have done a great job for me. LDN and quercetin worked for just one week.Tests were useless in my case.

I have had paresthesia in my hands and feet for the last 3 years and my serum B12 levels have been anywhere from 400 to 1000 and the symptoms do not change...Has anyone come up with a good treatment plan?

Timaca

I have burning, sparking, crawling nerves all over my body. It was one of my first CFS symptoms, and it sent me to many neurologists (none knew what was going on).

@tokyo99 ~ I did notice, after doing an elimination diet, and testing wheat, that wheat made my symptoms really worse. So, I don't eat wheat anymore. It seems I also have problems with oats and corn, although I *might* test corn in a couple of weeks.....

This article may be of interest to you: https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-sensitivity-a-common-cause-of-peripheral-neuropathy/

Best,

Hi everyone,

going throught a bad period at the moment and I have contant nerve tingling throughout my legs, hands and on the top of my head (pins and needles like feelings ) which are going non stop...and driving me around the bend in the process.Was prescribed lyrica but was unable to tolerate the gastro side effects..

Just wondering if anyone else gets these symptoms as they dont seem to be a common feature of cfs/me and how they manage the
I'm hoping that Righthammer is able to see this message and give us an update on the state of his/her health. I'm also hoping that Righthammer is feeling much better.

- Paul

I believe fluroqunolone antibiotics over several years caused my pain particularly in my hands and fee...Dryness, itchiness, yes was prescribed Lyrica but decided not to go ahead....Anyone here has FQ's?

I had tingling and nerve pain in my genital area. After a year or so got referred to a new consultant,, she said she sees it a lot in cfs me patienfs. Shhe proscribed a low dose impramine and it cleared it. I think low dose amytriptaline does a similar thing. I think they are older anti depressants, but at sub therqputic levels they have the effect of damping down the nerves. Might help somene