• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Colloidal silver

SaraM

I tested positive for H pylori antibodies. I did not wait for further testing and started taking silver 2 weeks ago. For the first time in my life I herxed and now I know how awful it can be. I experienced severe chills,fever,diarrhea,sweating, headache,stiff neck, cold sores, et al. Today my muscle pain is almost gone and I am sure colloidal silver has done something good to my body. I will continue taking it for 2 more weeks and then stop. I hope the effect will hold.

susan

Hi Sara,
I know you have to be careful to get a good colloidal silver. Where did you buy it? I am 5 wks into methylating and some interesting things are happening like diarrea!!!!...no warning.