• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cineradiology images for CCI/AAI - where?

Malea

One of the things Dr Gilete seems to suggest in his reports is to get cineradiology images.

Does anybody know where places exist to do these kind of images?

I‘m located in Germany and haven’t found any place here.

Daffodil

this woman might know

https://www.karina-sturm.com/en/contact/

you can also call the makers of DMX machines...there is DMX-works...Konica i think...etc. and maybe ask them if they know of any machines that exist in germany.

google search isnt bringing up anything. i know some people who had it done in london

you may also want to call the OREME office in Belgium (they do regenexx PRP/Stem cell procedures). They used to treat CCI so they may know where you can get a DMX or they might even have a machine themselves.

you could also see if there are any NUCCA chiropractors in germany and ask them

you can also try some neurosurgeon's offices.

if there is nothing, i guess you would have to go to london or spain to get it done. but i would be surprised if there isnt at least one person in germany doing them!

good luck

Last edited:

bombsh3ll

I had it when I went to see him in Barcelona. It is also known as a DMX / cine-radiology if you are searching places to go. You could also contact Amy at the clinic, she may be able to recommend somewhere in your country, she pointed me to Medserena for upright MRI.

B xxx