• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chinese HIV

You read an article about Chinese HIV, do not think that we are sick with it? And in general, I would like to know, do you infect this disease through dishes, saliva, kissing, sexual contact?

The authorities pass it off as a phobia, but the patients die
Forty-nine-year-old Lin Feng from Shanghai suddenly fell ill in May 2008. He said that he suddenly felt a sharp pain inside, ringing in his ears, convulsive twitching of muscles and cracking in the joints. In addition, he had a symptom of "flying flies" (dark dots in front of his eyes). And also during the examination, he was found to have the disappearance of the most important immune organ - the thymus gland.

Lin went to the hospital for an examination, where he was diagnosed with liver disease, hepatitis B, herpetic gastritis (inflammation of the stomach caused by the herpes virus). He vomited after every meal. After 6 months, his weight decreased from 82 kg to 52 kg.

After 18 months, Lin reported that his internal organs became stiff, he had difficulty moving around due to joint pain, his skin became fibrous, and he experienced lymphatic and muscle pain. The skin remained sticky, even after numerous showers.

"I feel like I'm dying," Lin said. He was desperate.

Ping An, forty, a former soldier, suddenly fell ill after meeting with his former colleagues in 2009.

"I have never had such a severe headache and dizziness. Then dermatitis and fungus on the skin began. The lymph nodes in his throat were swollen. I was hospitalized 5 times, but I did not get better, " he said.

Ping also suffered from acute joint pain, and said some of his internal organs had become stiff. "I'm in pain. My bones ache and crack. The tongue turned white." He also reported that his heart was enlarged and his skin looked purplish. He suffered a heart attack and "muscle cramps all over his body."

"It's a miracle I'm still alive," he said.

Like these two, hundreds of Chinese residents have reported symptoms similar to those of AIDS, when the immune system fails, but tests do not confirm HIV infection. Our correspondents found many forums on the Internet, with dozens to hundreds of participants who reported suffering from the same symptoms.

Many said they had developed symptoms after sexual intercourse.

The Chinese Center for Disease Control (CDC) rejects the patients ' claims and classifies their illness as an "HIV phobia."

According to the CDC, because they are afraid of contracting AIDS, they have developed psychological problems that have led to the appearance of AIDS symptoms.

Regardless of the cause, more and more people are reporting that they have contracted a mysterious disease similar to AIDS, but have not received effective treatment.
See the entire article here:
https://www.epochtimes.com.ua/ru/ch...ohozhaja-na-spyd-pojavylas-v-kytae-93118.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Hip

The so-called Chinese HIV-like virus has been discussed on these forums. There are also websites which detail its symptoms.

Hip

Isn't this Chinese hiv, something else? Do families get sick on this site?

The Epoch Times article you posted refers to the Chinese HIV-like virus, also called the AIDS phobia virus, or fear of AIDS virus.

There have been some people on this site who believe they caught the Chinese HIV-like virus.

I can't open your link..

There are two duplicate version of the Chinese HIV-like virus website:

https://newhivlikeviruschina.weebly.com

https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/

These websites may be blocked in China, so you would have to use a proxy or VPN to view them.

The Epoch Times article you posted refers to the Chinese HIV-like virus, also called the AIDS phobia virus, or fear of AIDS virus.

There have been some people on this site who believe they caught the Chinese HIV-like virus.

There are two duplicate version of the Chinese HIV-like virus website:

https://newhivlikeviruschina.weebly.com

https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/

These websites may be blocked in China, so you would have to use a proxy or VPN to view them.
is it me/CFS or another disease? I do not understand on this site suffer from HIV like a disease or something else?

Hip

is it me/CFS or another disease? I do not understand on this site suffer from HIV like a disease or something else?

People on this forum suffer from myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). This disease is usually triggered by viruses such as coxsackie B virus, Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus and others.

The Chinese HIV-like virus is a different disease, although some symptoms are similar to ME/CFS. Usually people with the Chinese virus get much better after a year or two. But people with ME/CFS usually have the illness all their life.

If you are unsure whether you have ME/CFS, you might like to read the IOM diagnostic criteria for ME/CFS, or the more precise Canadian consensus criteria (pdf here), and check whether your symptoms match those criteria.

People on this forum suffer from myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). This disease is usually triggered by viruses such as coxsackie B virus, Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus and others.

The Chinese HIV-like virus is a different disease, although some symptoms are similar to ME/CFS. Usually people with the Chinese virus get much better after a year or two. But people with ME/CFS usually have the illness all their life.

If you are unsure whether you have ME/CFS, you might like to read the IOM diagnostic criteria for ME/CFS, or the more precise Canadian consensus criteria (pdf here), and check whether your symptoms match those criteria.
I realized that I have a Chinese HIV-like disease, I got it through a kiss. usually, the whole family suffers from Chinese HIV. And what about the contagion with cfs/me, do families get sick or what? HIV-like virus is transmitted even if spat in a glass for example, I got it through saliva. All the herpes listed by you I suffered before the Chinese HIV and did not suffer from it, everything was fine. I probably have a Chinese disease and am confined to my bed. I've been sick for three and a half years and I feel like I'm dying. What is it here

Hip

I realized that I have a Chinese HIV-like disease, I got it through a kiss.

Have you seen my website, where I describe the virus I caught in 2003? By its symptoms, my virus is very similar to the Chinese "HIV-like" virus. This virus caused many mental symptoms, including depression, anxiety, desire to be away from people.

Blood tests using very sensitive antibody assays indicated my virus was likely Coxsackie B4 virus (the virus that some researchers believe triggers type 1 diabetes). Lots of people caught my virus, and some suffered from similar mental symptoms (see this thread).

I found high dose selenium greatly improved my health (see this thread).