• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chaotic Immune System

I won't waste my time trying to convince a person of the obvious. It's like proving the sun exists.

99% of the secrets are OPEN secrets. they can be found in public sources. the people who are driven to know will know. the vast majority of people don't want to know or care to know ... this is why most secrets of this planet are self keeping... only ones who want to know will know ...
everything is compartmentalized at many layers. each layer gets told different lies. you add in disinformation and misinformation ... it's a complex situation one needs to traverse thru .. most people get derailed because they still live in the matrix and they just want to feel good.
Damn!!! How will any of us in the CIA be able to hide anything now? We spend years learning how to hide in plain sight and now some dude on an ME/CFS site has ruined the whole gig. Exposed and not at all happy about it.

prioris

Ok. This is a nice way to dodge the issue.

Regarding the fact that most people don't want to or don't care to know, I don't any see evidence for this. But even if we assume this is true, there are still instances who have an interest in exposing anything they can to bring more clicks to their web site. There has never been as many independent press sources as there is today on the Internet and social media. Any big news headline is almost guaranteed to have a large propagation and the bigger the news, the more money is to be made from clicks. There are click-based sites that are literally fishing for the trendiest and most shocking headline, so if any large cover-up is exposed, there is almost guaranteed exposure and money. We live in a day and age where keeping secrets is the most difficult it has ever been in history of humankind.

keeping secrets from people living in denial or indifference happens naturally and voluntarily

the rulers love secrecy ... the grassroots love secrecy ... both can deny the dirty work ... most people just want someone to make them feel good ... truth outside of people's personal lives has low valued to most people

ruling structures build their foundation with grand lies
anyone who exposes those lies will be viewed as a threat
population builds the foundation of their lives on grand lies
anyone who exposes those lies will be viewed as a threat
makes it easy to indoctrinate populations
because rulers and people have lies they need protecting, they cooperate in suppression
truth has always been the enemy to most people
suppressing truth happens from above and below

Last edited:

prioris

Damn!!! How will any of us in the CIA be able to hide anything now? We spend years learning how to hide in plain sight and now some dude on an ME/CFS site has ruined the whole gig. Exposed and not at all happy about it.

they do hide the truth in plain site. this is known by many people for a long time. they let the people who want to know - know ... finding the truth is like peeling an onion ... many layers ... i'd have to know how the spiritual realms actually work before i could say i knew enough truth

Mary

Moderator Resource
THIS THREAD HAS STRAYED FAR OFF-TOPIC INTO A DISUSSION OF CONVENTIONAL VS. OTHER TYPES OF MEDICINE. ANY FUTURE POSTS REGARDING CONVENTIONAL VS. OTHER TYPES OF MEDICINE WILL BE DELETED.

PLEASE KEEP ALL FUTURE POSTS RELEVANT TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD: THE CHAOTIC IMMUNE SYSTEM

Last edited: