• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cerebrolysin is a game changer

Rufous McKinney

This site: https://topbrainboosters.com/cerebrolysin/

Described as miraculous nootropic and is being for a variety of disorders..like dementia and Alzheimers and Parkinsons.

It seems like: we should be trying all these Parkinson and MS and ALZ drugs....if we could tolerate them.

The list of side effects is always- a deterrent as I do not want MORE of ANY of those symptoms.

drob31

This site: https://topbrainboosters.com/cerebrolysin/

Described as miraculous nootropic and is being for a variety of disorders..like dementia and Alzheimers and Parkinsons.

It seems like: we should be trying all these Parkinson and MS and ALZ drugs....if we could tolerate them.

The list of side effects is always- a deterrent as I do not want MORE of ANY of those symptoms.

I haven't had any except a lower appetite.

Rufous McKinney

I haven't had any except a lower appetite.

I know one should not assume the side effect list will in fact happen.

I notice certain ones I find intolerable, almost always happen (dry mouth, for instance).

Choke, toss in garbage.

drob31

I know one should not assume the side effect list will in fact happen.

I notice certain ones I find intolerable, almost always happen (dry mouth, for instance).

Choke, toss in garbage.

It may be helpful or not. For me, I think it's causing a massive amount of neurogenesis and "repairing" communication between brain structures and other organ subsystems as well as neurotransmitter production and upregulation of receptors.

GlassCannonLife

Just an update, the Taylor Made cerebrolysin was helpful. The FDA shutdown their production, so I switched to cosmicnootropic which sources from austria. Either the effects stopped working or this brand doesn't work for me.

Ah damn I was going to order from cosmicnootropic.. Any updates on this? Did you see any other results or try any other sources?