• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Celltrend Results - I am very happy

Gingergrrl

I sent CellTrend an email with the tracking number saying I sent it on Tuesday and that it was expected to arrive on Thursday. I have not gotten a response from them yet.

Which e-mail address did you use? I have several e-mail addresses for them and ended up using one (but CC'ing the second one in the e-mail just in case to be sure).

Did the clerk as you the value of the contents and whether it was new or used and give you a commercial invoice?
and lists the value at $40.

I got a detailed receipt but I am not sure if it would be called a "commercial invoice"? The value on my receipt was listed as "0" (zero). They asked me if I wanted to pay an extra $4 for return receipt (meaning someone at Cell Trend would have to sign for the package) but I said no b/c I was concerned if there was no one available to sign that they might ship it back and then the whole thing would've been a waste.

What home test company did you use?

I used this one: http://tendertouchmobilelabs.com/ but I think it is just a local company.

The other frustrating thing was the clerk at FedEx insisted I show a home utility bill as proof of home address to ship.

That is so odd and I was not asked for a utility bill or proof of home address and just for ID (drivers license).

StarChild56

The other frustrating thing was the clerk at FedEx insisted I show a home utility bill as proof of home address to ship. That is rediculous and I talked him out of it, but he said he would only do it this one time for me. I called the manager later and worked it out and they said that is not required.
Wow. That is ridiculous!

I hope it goes without a hitch this time.

StarChild56

Which e-mail address did you use? I have several e-mail addresses for them and ended up using one (but CC'ing the second one in the e-mail just in case to be sure).

I just wanted to add that when I did my test, I emailed CellTrend the info and never got a response which worried me a little but then in less than 2 weeks - far less - I got an email with the results.

@Gingergrrl I used the one on the instructions lab-service at celltrend dot de

@Forçe e Honra I'm going to go to a different location next time. There is another shipping center. I just went where the closest FedEx office told me to go, but there is another. I couldn't drop it off at the FedEx office, however when I researched it originally another FedEx office said I could.

Gingergrrl

@Gingergrrl I used the one on the instructions lab-service at celltrend dot de

The address you mentioned is the one that came w/my kit but I also had another address for them: mail at celltrend dot de (and I sent my Fedex tracking info to both addresses to be safe). The e-mail address that replied to let me know that my sample had arrived safely was the "mail" address and not the lab-service" address which I was not expecting since it was not the address in the kit (but is the one that I used back when I did the tests in 2016). Strange!

@Gingergrrl @Forçe e Honra I got a response yesterday that my sample arrived at CellTrend in good condition and they are going to proceed with testing

I responded asking for confirmation that the sample arriving after 6 days was not a problem and they confirmed it was not. So, that was surprising. They say the "next determination" is on October 25th and they will come back to me with an invoice and results within the next week.

Gingergrrl

@Gingergrrl @Forçe e Honra I got a response yesterday that my sample arrived at CellTrend in good condition and they are going to proceed with testing

That is great news after all of the grief you went through to ship it there!

They say the "next determination" is on October 25th and they will come back to me with an invoice and results within the next week.

I wonder if that means that I will get my results on 10/25?!

Gingergrrl

I got my results today. Some things are positive. Here are the results.

[GALLERY=media, 845]CellTrendResultsPNG by scisolver posted Oct 25, 2018 at 10:08 PM[/GALLERY]

Wow, that was fast and I did not get my results yet! I paid the invoice w/PayPal today and they said my results are coming soon.

I was not clear if they are coming to me, my doctor, or to both of us? Did your results come straight to you?

It looks like you are positive for 6/11 but I am going to look at it more carefully later.

Gingergrrl

The results only go to you. You need to send them to your doctor. I went through this process recently.

Thanks for confirming that @wigglethemouse and I actually got an e-mail from Dr. Heidecke at Cell Trend this morning with my results!

I just got home from an appt but am planning to post my results later tonight (both here and in my ongoing Rituximab thread). I will post the full details later but I am very happy with the results. We ran the Cell Trend testing twice in 2016 (prior to me getting IVIG and Rituximab) and both times I was positive for 7/9.

I am now positive for only 4/9 and with the two news tests (which were not available in 2016), I am positive for one of the two. So these clearly show a decrease in autoantibodies post-treatment. I am excited to send them to my doctor and hear what he thinks about it.

Wow, that was fast and I did not get my results yet! I paid the invoice w/PayPal today and they said my results are coming soon.

I was not clear if they are coming to me, my doctor, or to both of us? Did your results come straight to you?

It looks like you are positive for 6/11 but I am going to look at it more carefully later.

It looks like they do them in batches periodically. At the website it says next determination on 8 -Nov, so I'm guessing that is when you will get your results.

https://www.celltrend.de/en/next-sample-determination-on-08-11-18/

Also, another update on the shipping. Fedex invoiced CellTrend $50 for my delivery, which makes no sense. FedEx and Germany keeps acting like I'm importing some sort of commercial product subject to tariff of some sort. I think the FedEx guy shipped it wrong.

Also, FedEx said they would call me back without two business days last Friday to resolve the shipping issue and never called.

I got a refund today because they screwed up the delivery, but now there is this invoice they are sending to CellTrend, which I have to resolve.

Gingergrrl

It looks like they do them in batches periodically. At the website it says next determination on 8 -Nov, so I'm guessing that is when you will get your results.

I actually got the results from Cell Trend this morning and was very happy with them. I am planning to make a little chart comparing my results from 2016 (pre-treatment) to current 2018 results and post it both here and in my Rituximab thread. I won't have time to do it tonight after all but plan to do it over the weekend.

Also, another update on the shipping. Fedex invoiced CellTrend $50 for my delivery, which makes no sense. FedEx and Germany keeps acting like I'm importing some sort of commercial product subject to tariff of some sort. I think the FedEx guy shipped it wrong.

It definitely sounds like Fedex (in the US) screwed this up and labeled it as some kind of product that was subject to a tariff like you said (b/c this did not happen to me). The Fedex Overnight International was expensive ($107) but there were no problems and they did not try to charge me any extra fees upon delivery.

keepontruckin

It appears these Celltrend tests have been available in Germany now for at least 5 years. Does anyone know if they available anywhere in North Americal yet?