• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardiac Toxicity in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome : Trial of Rintatolimod

orion

PDF is a right PITA; this road-block to accessing and reviewing research papers comes up time and again. It would be most useful if anyone can recommend a free solution for accessing text from PDF files - or alternatively, I think the paid-for version of Acrobat Reader has that function so people with access to that software could rip the text from PDFs as a service to the rest of us. Maybe I'll look into it one day soon...but if anybody has a neat solution for us, do shout up...

I just tried copying and pasting the text to a text editor using the Gnome document viewer running on Ubuntu Linux and it worked fine.

http://projects.gnome.org/evince/

George

waitin' fer rabbits
JohnnyD thank you so much for keeping us posted on what is going on at HEB, this is so important for us XMRV or no XMRV. Raphael that's fantastic that you where abel to get this and post it! ( big slobbery doggy kisses, grins) This is excellent intel an really ads to knowledge base.

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!