• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardarine, ITPP, BPC, and Others

dreamydays

Yes Interferon is best from Russia, I will do a full post soon about our experience. Interferon Beta by inhalation for Covid looks very promising in the UK trial. Not sure how you did it. Hope you are ok now.

IFN-a is the worst interferon for ME, IFN-y could be the best. Holy basil is great. for that.

Yes Interferon is best from Russia, I will do a full post soon about our experience. Interferon Beta by inhalation for Covid looks very promising in the UK trial. Not sure how you did it. Hope you are ok now.
Seems I tried all possible treatment for Covid. More than dozen own “trials”. I brought lots of the possible (spent all time in researching) medicine from Russia when all just started, in Feb-March. I was prepared. Also as I wrote before, I still have some opportunity to bring staff from Russia time to times

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi, I have bought cycloferon a few times from eastern european countries (including Russia) on ebay and also https://rupharma.com/cycloferon/. I got some in February as a possible treatment for covid, but I have used it before. I think if Robert Phair's metabolic trap theory is correct then it could be a useful to boost IDO. I am planning to post a thread about it soon. The main problem is that interferon-alpha is very fatiguing itself. Mrs Dreamydays had very good results with Oxymatrine, we have also tried subcutaneous INF-B and IFN-G, I will explain all in the thread. I have tried cycloferon a few times. The last time it was very fatuging, so I am not sure if there are fakes out there, probably not as I was expect it to be fatiguing every time but its readily available over the counter in some countries.. My opinion is any viruses we have are in a dormant state and cycloferon might keep them at bay but oxymatrine seems superior in terms of interferons.

Yes ive used cycloferon with some success. While using it i was able to get my nk function tested, which cycloferon increased significantly and i just felt better on it. I was basically looking for a cheap source as most online sources are getting pricey. Occassionally id see a good cheap source but it was difficult to order it for varies reasons.

S-VV

Anybody using cardarine and meldonium together? They seem to have opposite mode of action, increasing vs decreasing mitochondrial b-oxidation?

mitoMAN

Start with orally 100mg sublingual and see how you react to it.
If you happen to be prone to side effects (like heavy breathing etc)

Then you can up the dosage to 250mg sublingual the next day and check back if you notice any sideeffects or positive effect.

Regular dosage is 500mg 3x weekly for most people. But go slow and work up your dosage!