• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardarine, ITPP, BPC, and Others

Swim15

I guess its individual but its helped me. I think it was dr Dan Peterson who said cfs is a catabolic disease so having optimal hormones can help alot. Theres good research on hiv pts and TRT but its trial and error on the end.

I could see curbing catabolism being helpful for some people. Ive been on moderate doses of testosterone (300-800mg per week) for years and haven’t personally noticed any help though. Definitely worth a shot if hormones are off though

Swim15

I’ve contacted a number of suppliers for synthesis and all of the ITPP has dried up the past month for some reason. I was able to always find suppliers on alibaba if nothing else but not even that now as they say they’re all out of stock.

will update in companies ive reached out to for customers synth if they get back to me.

I’ve only got about 8 weeks left at a dose that may be too low to be Elsa effective as I need it to be so definitely trying hard to dig some up. Will be non functional if I run out

If I find someone for a custom synth, anyone interested in going in on a buy?

dreamydays

Yes, I am in for that @Swin15

I think this must be banned in China, this must have been in half of the horses in Happy Valley, and many athletes and amateurs and of course they don't want it to get to opponents in sporting events. If you get a price, I would be in for a years worth if its legit, that gives me and mrs dreamydays 6 months to test. UK Customs are very fair with medication and supplements. Is there any issue with storage, its going to be above 25 celcius the next week or so? Great work mate.

Swim15

I don’t think there’s any storage issues - I haven’t had any with mine at least.

fairly desperate to get my hands on more so I’m chasing down all avenues and gonna talk to some local chemists if needed.

mitoMAN

I’ve contacted a number of suppliers for synthesis and all of the ITPP has dried up the past month for some reason. I was able to always find suppliers on alibaba if nothing else but not even that now as they say they’re all out of stock.

will update in companies ive reached out to for customers synth if they get back to me.

I’ve only got about 8 weeks left at a dose that may be too low to be Elsa effective as I need it to be so definitely trying hard to dig some up. Will be non functional if I run out

If I find someone for a custom synth, anyone interested in going in on a buy?

Interested :)

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I could see curbing catabolism being helpful for some people. Ive been on moderate doses of testosterone (300-800mg per week) for years and haven’t personally noticed any help though. Definitely worth a shot if hormones are off though
Thats a good dose. I think it can help some through it nitrogen retention and fluid retention with pots/oi stuff. When im functioning higher and doing some weights it definitely helps recovery although we always have to be careful.
Curious, youve been around the gym scene im guessing experimenting with those doses. Have you ever tried GH? Im asking as i guy probably 10yrs ago i was in contact with who had cfs and no interest in weight training, said the one thing it helped him with was fix his sleep. He took replacement dose for 12 months then stopped due to cost but said even after stopping , his sleep was still good. I often wonder if he was a one off as i havent heard of anyone have these effects once they stop GH treatment. Thought id ask.

heapsreal

Guys, can I ask your advice here. I am buying Taylor from my doctor, but they don’t have lots of them+crazy price
- How worse Peptide science or Canlab?
I am very sensitive(MCAS) and have a problem with kidney/liver, so it’s really important to me
- I can easily to bring Russian peptides from Russia (I am Russian, but currently in US). But I don’t trust a quality everything made in Russia as well. If only someone has a good experience with them

Do you have any good links to cycloferon thats priced well. Its commonly used in Russia and Ukraine. Its an interferon inducer which increases nk function.

Cheers

heapsreal

Yeah it’s a lot harder to find now. If I get someone to synth it for me I’ll let everyone here know.

Definitely the best PED I’ve used for endurance and quick recover and I’ve used almost every PED out there at some point. Stuff needs to be used more because it’s got limitless potential for people with ischemia or other issues like heart failure

Have you tried inosine injections? From what ive read it works well for reducing hypoxia and increasing endurance. Oral inosine from my experience is more like an anti inflammatory but injectable effects could be very different?

[QUOTE = "heapsreal, post: 2292706, member: 187"] У вас есть хорошие ссылки на циклоферон по хорошей цене? Его обычно используют в России и Украине. Это индуктор интерферона, который увеличивает функцию nk.

Приветствую [/ QUOTE]
Аs op
Do you have any good links to cycloferon thats priced well. Its commonly used in Russia and Ukraine. Its an interferon inducer which increases nk function.

Cheers
Not sure about a question. Usually cycloferon and same drugs possible to buy in any pharmacy with no prescription. A price 5-10$. But if you interested in opinion - I would not recommend it at all. It may stimulate other problems, like autoimmune for example. And still would not treat anything. I ever will reccomend to use instead a regular interferon (like Alfa) in different forms - capsules, suppository, injection

Swim15

Thats a good dose. I think it can help some through it nitrogen retention and fluid retention with pots/oi stuff. When im functioning higher and doing some weights it definitely helps recovery although we always have to be careful.
Curious, youve been around the gym scene im guessing experimenting with those doses. Have you ever tried GH? Im asking as i guy probably 10yrs ago i was in contact with who had cfs and no interest in weight training, said the one thing it helped him with was fix his sleep. He took replacement dose for 12 months then stopped due to cost but said even after stopping , his sleep was still good. I often wonder if he was a one off as i havent heard of anyone have these effects once they stop GH treatment. Thought id ask.

Yes I’ve used growth hormone and have off and on for years. I’m currently using 2-3iu a day right now but I’ve never noticed it impact my sleep personally. That ones is pretty individual

Swim15

Have you tried inosine injections? From what ive read it works well for reducing hypoxia and increasing endurance. Oral inosine from my experience is more like an anti inflammatory but injectable effects could be very different?

I have not but I may try it. I’m gearing up to hopefully start a ~3 month program combining antivirals, Oxymatrine, HBOT, ozone therapy, and could try some injectable inosine as well. Need to read more on potential effects

heapsreal

Yes I’ve used growth hormone and have off and on for years. I’m currently using 2-3iu a day right now but I’ve never noticed it impact my sleep personally. That ones is pretty individual

Cheers. Yep seems very individual.
Ive looked at it for years but never tried it is a peptided called DSIP deep sleep inducing peptide. The way shipping etc is with covid it will be awhile yet before i can try it.

Good luck with the antivirals etc👍

dreamydays

Cheers

Hi, I have bought cycloferon a few times from eastern european countries (including Russia) on ebay and also https://rupharma.com/cycloferon/. I got some in February as a possible treatment for covid, but I have used it before. I think if Robert Phair's metabolic trap theory is correct then it could be a useful to boost IDO. I am planning to post a thread about it soon. The main problem is that interferon-alpha is very fatiguing itself. Mrs Dreamydays had very good results with Oxymatrine, we have also tried subcutaneous INF-B and IFN-G, I will explain all in the thread. I have tried cycloferon a few times. The last time it was very fatuging, so I am not sure if there are fakes out there, probably not as I was expect it to be fatiguing every time but its readily available over the counter in some countries.. My opinion is any viruses we have are in a dormant state and cycloferon might keep them at bay but oxymatrine seems superior in terms of interferons.

dreamydays

In terms of growth hormone and sleep, I used to take MK-677 at night. I couldn't really tell if it was any help. Also stinging nettle root is great for naturally boosting testosterone if you don't want to mess with injections. I personally don't think growth hormone is much help to us. I have tried quite a few peptides, including some for PED. I am interested in ITPP as it sounds helpful for ME, rather than sports which I would love to play again but thats not on the radar anymore! lol

Hi, I have bought cycloferon a few times from eastern european countries (including Russia) on ebay and also https://rupharma.com/cycloferon/. I got some in February as a possible treatment for covid, but I have used it before. I think if Robert Phair's metabolic trap theory is correct then it could be a useful to boost IDO. I am planning to post a thread about it soon. The main problem is that interferon-alpha is very fatiguing itself. Mrs Dreamydays had very good results with Oxymatrine, we have also tried subcutaneous INF-B and IFN-G, I will explain all in the thread. I have tried cycloferon a few times. The last time it was very fatuging, so I am not sure if there are fakes out there, probably not as I was expect it to be fatiguing every time but its readily available over the counter in some countries.. My opinion is any viruses we have are in a dormant state and cycloferon might keep them at bay but oxymatrine seems superior in terms of interferons.
I tried INF alfa for Covid. Don’t do it((( And I tried inhalation (to breath) with Beta, but did not see the effect (maybe there was a low dose)
The best quality alfa on Russian market -Roferon (Roche)