• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardarine, ITPP, BPC, and Others

Swim15

How's your sleep? Does it change with what you take?

My sleep is generally pretty rough. Not sure if I’ve noticed much correlation though...besides when I take prescription sleep aids which I’ve been doing recently finally out of necessity even though I don’t like them

Swim15

Did you get a chance to try EPO before? Compareable to ITTP?

EPO is one of the few performance enhancers I haven’t used but I’d bet money that it would make CFS worse since it’s going to increase blood counts and blood viscosity.

Conversely, ITTP increases oxygenation only as an allosteric modulator of hemoglobin

Swim15

Too bad I havnt found any ITTP source at all.. All dodgy horse racing stores with horrible scam ratings.

Yeah it’s a lot harder to find now. If I get someone to synth it for me I’ll let everyone here know.

Seems to me that we need to find a reliable source for ITTP, very promising. I used to race greyhounds so if it wasn't prohibited sounds like a good performance enhancer lol

Definitely the best PED I’ve used for endurance and quick recover and I’ve used almost every PED out there at some point. Stuff needs to be used more because it’s got limitless potential for people with ischemia or other issues like heart failure

dreamydays

I have tried a few Chinese contacts, and they all say out of stock. I assume it's been banned there. I think our best bet is to try some Russian suppliers. I have a guy I can speak to, but he is mainly Russian pharma. I feel like we should keep trying with this one, it seems like a very promising supplement. Surely one of us can find it somewhere?

I have tried a few Chinese contacts, and they all say out of stock. I assume it's been banned there. I think our best bet is to try some Russian suppliers. I have a guy I can speak to, but he is mainly Russian pharma. I feel like we should keep trying with this one, it seems like a very promising supplement. Surely one of us can find it somewhere?
If you will find that you need in Russia I could help to bring in US, it’s easy to me

mitoMAN

Did someone try LL-37(with bacteriostatic water) from peptides science? I immediately have a hematoma even from extra! small test doses. It was not like this for Taylor made..

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
EPO is one of the few performance enhancers I haven’t used but I’d bet money that it would make CFS worse since it’s going to increase blood counts and blood viscosity.

Conversely, ITTP increases oxygenation only as an allosteric modulator of hemoglobin

It would be alot cheaper than epo ie testosterone and it can also modestly increase rbc but rarely above the normal range. Plus it would have other effects such as improved recovery from exercise/activity, increased nitrogen/mineral retention which also helps increase fluid rention in blood vessels and help with pots/oi. The androgenic effects can have a mild stimulation for energy and can improve mood disorders. I mention the above more in reguards to males.

Swim15

It would be alot cheaper than epo ie testosterone and it can also modestly increase rbc but rarely above the normal range. Plus it would have other effects such as improved recovery from exercise/activity, increased nitrogen/mineral retention which also helps increase fluid rention in blood vessels and help with pots/oi. The androgenic effects can have a mild stimulation for energy and can improve mood disorders. I mention the above more in reguards to males.

Yes but again, it’s likely to make CFS worse based on the mechanism...

Swim15

@Swim15 did you mix it yourself as well ? Do you know how many mg per ml are soluble and how long constituted shelf life is in a sterile vial?

Yes i compounded the injectable myself. I had one in the past that was pre-made at 200mg/ml and used for probably two years stored at room temp. Definitely legit as the endurance increased was unrivaled by any combo of PEDs I’ve ever used.

That said, I made mine at 50mg/ml and it was much more painful. I think the pre made one I had used a buffer but not sure the formula.

Science bio is one of the sources I’ve used in the past with good results but they have no plans to restock it.

There are suppliers on alibaba but it’s obviously hit or miss.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Yes but again, it’s likely to make CFS worse based on the mechanism...

I guess its individual but its helped me. I think it was dr Dan Peterson who said cfs is a catabolic disease so having optimal hormones can help alot. Theres good research on hiv pts and TRT but its trial and error on the end.

Treeman

Daga Chemicals sent me the below message. I forget I'd contacted them (brain fog). They seem to be a legit company.

"6 vials (10ml each) would cost € 270

We offer shipping rate

Flat rate 6days € 40 discreet shipping

Express shipping 3days €60 discreet shipping

Total cost including express and flat rate €310 or € 330

We shipping for Belgium or Poland,Ukraine

Mention us your full shipping address information and phone number and the receive name so we can mention your the payment information after your choose the payment option

Bitcoin, western union, money grams, Ria

Waiting your answer to proceed"

Thanks

https://dagachemicals.com/product/buy-ittp-myo-inositol-trispyrophosphate-10ml-online/

Daga Chemicals sent me the below message. I forget I'd contacted them (brain fog). They seem to be a legit company.

"6 vials (10ml each) would cost € 270

We offer shipping rate

Flat rate 6days € 40 discreet shipping

Express shipping 3days €60 discreet shipping

Total cost including express and flat rate €310 or € 330

We shipping for Belgium or Poland,Ukraine

Mention us your full shipping address information and phone number and the receive name so we can mention your the payment information after your choose the payment option

Bitcoin, western union, money grams, Ria

Waiting your answer to proceed"

Thanks

https://dagachemicals.com/product/buy-ittp-myo-inositol-trispyrophosphate-10ml-online/
IMO highly likely a scam.