• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardarine, ITPP, BPC, and Others

Guys, can I ask your advice here. I am buying Taylor from my doctor, but they don’t have lots of them+crazy price
- How worse Peptide science or Canlab?
I am very sensitive(MCAS) and have a problem with kidney/liver, so it’s really important to me
- I can easily to bring Russian peptides from Russia (I am Russian, but currently in US). But I don’t trust a quality everything made in Russia as well. If only someone has a good experience with them

gregh286

Recently diagnosed with CFS and I think the most promising option is FMT’s which I am pursuing now.

I come from an athletic background so familiar with lots of PEDs. I’m currently having more success than I have before and wanted to throw some of these out for research for you guys.

BPC-157 - many of you know what this is. This is the only thing so far that I’ve found can get me out of bed every day and takes me from severe to moderate but does not put me into actual remission by definition (no drugs) and absolutely notice big time if I miss a day. Right now it’s one of my staples

IL-37 - many of you know what this is, will be combining with BPC here soon

Myo-Inositol Trisphosphate (ITPP) - this drug is incredible and causes your RBCs to release up to 50% more oxygen. It improved my cardio output by 50% when I was an athlete and has so far helped me a lot even if it doesn’t give true remission.

Cardarine (GW501516) - a PPAR agonist and drastically increases performance output. There’s some remote risk that higher doses will cause cancer but fuck it if I care at this point. The consensus as of now though, as far as I know, is that I doesnt.

Thymosin Alpha 1 - again many have heard of this. On my list to try next as well

There are a number of other peptides I plan on using - SS-31, thymalin, pinealon, MOTS-c, humanin, and GHK-CU to name a few. A lot of these look highly promising.

Currently using ITPP, Cardarine, and BPC with decent results

I'm going to give these a lash swim15
Are you from UK / Europe or USA.
Let.me know any decent source if uk
Went from moderate....moderate/severe to mild using large amounts of arginine...taurine..glutamine and glycine combo with ala (alpha lipocs acid). I can fairly normal life but stamina still is very poor. Go lactic way quicker than non cfs.
Can work full time but can't do anything energetic in evening after work etc. Have to really rest up for next day. Eneegy envelope not great.
Think I would be a good fit for these boyos

Swim15

Also: did you notice any significant improvement from
GW-501516 (Cardarine)

Not as sure on this one but I’m going to keep on it.

As far as sources, science bio and peptide sciences are pretty good. American research lab as well

Swim15

My appetite has definitely increased from the cardarine which is moderately good. Was having a hard time eating before but IF tends to help. Little bit of a double edged sword.

Going to be adding meldonium in later this week. Will start with 500mg per day and go up to 750-1000mg if that goes well.

If this stack continues to hold well, I’m planning on doing more of an antiviral protocol in a couple months which would most likely consist of Valcyte, thymosin alpha 1 at 5mg per week, and IV ozone therapy 3 times a week.

raghav

@Swim15 I tried Cardarine 10 mg could not continue beyond 5 days due to aggravated IBS and hence stopped it. Can you tell me how to make ITPP at home from raw materials ? I googled but could not find any info on it. Thanks in advance.

Swim15

@Swim15 I tried Cardarine 10 mg could not continue beyond 5 days due to aggravated IBS and hence stopped it. Can you tell me how to make ITPP at home from raw materials ? I googled but could not find any info on it. Thanks in advance.

That’s really interesting, haven’t heard of anything like that.

You can’t synthesize ITPP at home though

Swim15

I added higher dose CoQ10 (300mg twice daily) and meldonium (1000mg per day) to this stack and it’s been noticeably helpful.

Going to continue and should be getting antibody tigers back this week so I can decide on what antivirals to start.

raghav

Cardarine also caused severe heartburn and had to take an antacid (Esomeprazole) for those 5 days.

raghav

Magnus Cardarine. It caused hunger from the word go. Then it turned to heartburn and IBS. Well that is the way ME patients are. Each one is different.

Has anyone used LL-37 and Epithalon from Peptide Science? I broke my broken mind trying to calculate a dose. What’s the doses after reconstruction did you use?

And only a bacteriostatic water, or maybe someone tried just a sterile?

Last edited: