• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cardarine, ITPP, BPC, and Others

Swim15

Recently diagnosed with CFS and I think the most promising option is FMT’s which I am pursuing now.

I come from an athletic background so familiar with lots of PEDs. I’m currently having more success than I have before and wanted to throw some of these out for research for you guys.

BPC-157 - many of you know what this is. This is the only thing so far that I’ve found can get me out of bed every day and takes me from severe to moderate but does not put me into actual remission by definition (no drugs) and absolutely notice big time if I miss a day. Right now it’s one of my staples

IL-37 - many of you know what this is, will be combining with BPC here soon

Myo-Inositol Trisphosphate (ITPP) - this drug is incredible and causes your RBCs to release up to 50% more oxygen. It improved my cardio output by 50% when I was an athlete and has so far helped me a lot even if it doesn’t give true remission.

Cardarine (GW501516) - a PPAR agonist and drastically increases performance output. There’s some remote risk that higher doses will cause cancer but fuck it if I care at this point. The consensus as of now though, as far as I know, is that I doesnt.

Thymosin Alpha 1 - again many have heard of this. On my list to try next as well

There are a number of other peptides I plan on using - SS-31, thymalin, pinealon, MOTS-c, humanin, and GHK-CU to name a few. A lot of these look highly promising.

Currently using ITPP, Cardarine, and BPC with decent results

Hip

Myo-Inositol Trisphosphate (ITPP) - this drug is incredible and causes your RBCs to release up to 50% more oxygen. It improved my cardio output by 50% when I was an athlete and has so far helped me a lot even if it doesn’t give true remission.

Sounds very interesting (I think you mean myo‐inositol trispyrophosphate).

Looks like you can buy myo‐inositol trispyrophosphate here, at $20 for 1 gram, and Liftmode ITPP powder here for $17 per gram, though it's currently out of stock.

Do you know any other sources, @Swim15? What ITPP dose are you taking?

Last edited:

Mary

Moderator Resource
@Hip , @Swim15 - I wonder how myo‐inositol trispyrophosphate compares to myo inositol, which is readily available? this sounds very intriguing. I've been having good results with Cellfood and actually about the last 10 - 14 days have been able to cut my thyroid medication in half, I'm almost positive due to the Cellfood, which is supposed to increase oxygenation. So the myo‐inositol trispyrophosphate has definitely piqued my interest!

Hip

I wonder how myo‐inositol trispyrophosphate compares to myo inositol, which is readily available?

I think it's different. I've taken high doses (15 grams daily) of myo-inositol (normally just called inositol) as a mood booster (it increases serotonin), but I don't think inositol has any affect on blood oxygenation as far as I am aware.

SelfHacked has an article on ITPP.

Apparently ITPP works by binding to the membrane of red blood cells, and making the hemoglobin release its oxygen more readily.

ITPP is synthetically derived from myo-inositol hexaphosphate (aka: phytic acid, which is naturally found in grains and nuts). Ref: here

I've found ITPP for sale at Walmart and at science.bio, but both out of stock.

Hip

What dosages are we talking as 1g for $20 sounds pretty steep?

Could not find any dosing info on Google, but then I remembered Google tends to shun alternative medicine sites a bit, so I searched with the DuckDuckGo engine, and found this thread, in which one poster said:
from researching a bit it seems the dosage is recommended at 100mg per day with a cumulative effect occurring. Note that from what I read it is able to be administered orally, but with roughly 35% bioavailability

I think you would save money if you could find an injectable version, which would then have 100% bioavailability.

This Reddit thread says:
I experimented with a lot of dose schemes. The sweet spot for me was at 100 mg a day during 3-4 weeks than a maintenance dose of 100 mg a week.

Apparently ITPP is also called OXY111A, and developed by the biotech company NormOxys.

This page says:
The supersaturation of tissues by up to 30% lasts for 5-7 days.
So maybe you would only have to take one dose per week?

Seems very interesting, almost like hyperbaric oxygen therapy in a jar.

Last edited:

sb4

@Hip Good find. So we are looking at $60 for a months trial orals and 20 for injection. That's actually not that bad. I might have to try it at some point.

Hip

Some ITPP sources I found on DuckDuckGo, searching for ITPP buy:

ITPP Powder
ITPP Injectable (these injections contain 200 mg of ITPP per ml, and come in 10 ml bottles):

EDIT – SCAM ALERT: Many of these sellers appear to be scam sites. I have struck out the suppliers which I believe are scammers, or at risk of being scammers.

Looks like buycannabinoidsonline.net could be a scam site, as it sells "red mercury" here, and this is a sort of mythical and hoax substance.

Then globalheadshop.com comes out very bad on a Trustpilot review, so sounds like a total scam site.

And looking at the various illegal products www.kyivpharma.com sell, they must be scam too. Likewise with theleadcocaine.com and dagachemicals.com.

And horsemedcare.com is another one which Trustpilot reviews accuse of scamming.

It's possible bestequinemeds.com and horsecamelproductsstore.co may be scam sites also, but I could not find any direct evidence of being a scam. What suggests they might be a scam is that their ITPP product image is exactly the same as the one shown on horsemedcare.com.

Last edited:

Hip

An informative Reddit thread on ITPP:

In the past, I had taken about 100mg at a time sublingually. However, after doing more research, I found that sublingual doses of 300-500mg were more effective, particularly if I had not used it recently from a bioaccumulation standpoint.

The effects seem to last about a week or two, since it accumulates in red blood cells. Newly-produced RBCs will not have any, so periodic re-dosing is necessary to cover RBC turnover. See, e.g.: http://www.pnas.org/content/106/6/1926.full

Yes, effects from a sufficiently large dose seem noticeable within half an hour or so of sublingual administration, or a bit longer if ingested depending on food intake. Oral bioavailability is in the vicinity of 35-40%; sublingual is a bit better.

So from the above, I would guess that 300 mg of ITPP powder once weekly taken sublingually would suffice. The cost of that would be about $4 per week, so not expensive.

Last edited:

mitoMAN

Any idea where to find ITPP injectible in Europe?
Heard it's home brewable?
My friend does some cooking himself but I would always always prefer an official source.....

knackers323

Some ITPP sources I found on DuckDuckGo, searching for ITPP buy:

ITPP Powder
ITPP Injectable (these injections contain 200 mg of ITPP per ml, and come in 10 ml bottles):

EDIT: looks like buycannabinoidsonline.net could be a scam site, as it sells "red mercury" here, and this is a sort of mythical and hoax substance.

globalheadshop.com Are also offering to sell MDMA (ecstasy) so may not be reliable

is this the same product?

https://au.iherb.com/pr/Protocol-for-Life-Balance-Myo-Inositol-Powder-1-lb-454-g/81745#reviews

Swim15

Any idea where to find ITPP injectible in Europe?
Heard it's home brewable?
My friend does some cooking himself but I would always always prefer an official source.....

You can brew it pretty easy if you have raws

Hip

I emailed LiftMode to ask them when they would have their ITPP back in stock, and they told me: "we are working hard to restock the product within the next several weeks." Whether that is true, or whether it is just a generic response they provide to all customer stock enquiries, I don't know.

They sell 1 gram for $17, which is a good price if you just want a small amount to see if it works for you.