• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cannabis and vascular inflammation

Rufous McKinney

I was rubbing THC CBD creme onto my arm/vein when it was inflamming...(I get a weird thing in the surface large vein of my right hand, it will creep up my arm.....) and it stops the vein inflamming. This feels like some type of weird and creepy neurology- creeping up my arm, out of my hand/knuckle. Can see it swelling up....

Rub it into my jaw and trigeminal nerve-calms there.

I used the same creme on the outside of my nose where root canal nerve was aching months later. Calmed that.

Oliver3

I was rubbing THC CBD creme onto my arm/vein when it was inflamming...(I get a weird thing in the surface large vein of my right hand, it will creep up my arm.....) and it stops the vein inflamming. This feels like some type of weird and creepy neurology- creeping up my arm, out of my hand/knuckle. Can see it swelling up....

Rub it into my jaw and trigeminal nerve-calms there.

I used the same creme on the outside of my nose where root canal nerve was aching months later. Calmed that.
See, does the opposite for me