• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can Neck Problems Cause Autonomic Symptoms like POTS?

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
That was the title of this guy's video and of course we know it can as we've seen in CCI/Chairi. It's just refreshing to see someone willing to take his investigations deeper. Wish more practitioners did this.

I also posted this video (part 2) on another thread but it seems to explain a little more of what he meant in that video above. (Just to let you know, he's a brainiac so it takes a bit of concentration to follow all the medical terms he uses.)

Last edited:
Well I also have symptoms of pots. dizziness etc. I do not know the real cause either it is from my small fiber neuropathy or my neck scoliosis. today I post a similar question.

I know one colleague had neck hernia took pt and symptoms like tinnitus and vestibular ones lessened. though I do not have any idea of cci.

Last edited: