• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can anyone recommend an online pharmacy that sells Famvir and/or Valtrex?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Thanks. That's worth knowing. When I ordered some Cycloferon from www.drugspro.org recently they gave me a generic discount code (which was 'DRUGS' if anyone's interested). As far as I know this code can be used as many times as you want.

Do 4rx use a similar system? If they do then can you give their code?

Thanks.

4rx discount code which gives u 10% discount or 20% more pills is - A86BE73W but read carefully when u fill in your order as i usually pick the more option pills but have missed it because of a brain fart and ended up with the discount instead.
cheers!!!

heapsreal

Can anyone recommend a pharmacy other than Magicpharma or www.4rx.com as one is closed and the other doesn't ship internationally?

http://www.pharmacy-orders.com/famvir_generic.php i havent ordered through these guys yet but are better priced for famvir then magicpharma. Magicpharma's downfall is that they close their site regularly, maybe to catch up with orders?? If u use the above pharmacy can u let us know how it goes.

Just read your post again, are u after anything specific as some pharmacys are better priced then others for certain things.

cheers!!

heapsreal

I'm just after Famvir for now. I did have some doubts about pharmacy-orders.com as they seem to have other sites - http://www.1st-pills.com/famvir_generic.php. Maybe all good, but always makes think something is a scam if there are multiple sites.
i know some pharmacies have sister companies, but yeah i get where your coming from.
need to try a small order first up and see what happens i guess. it was awhile ago and i googled this company and i think the reviews were ok, i suppose theres always going to be the odd negative review which usually has to do with shipping etc which would happen with any online order. the price of their famvir is attractive though.

I know the thread is old but I didn't think it was necessary to create a new thread about it. I was impressed! My cold sore had gotten to the 2nd day when it was blistering and weeping - took Famvir 1500mg as a single dose and within the same 24 hour period the cold sore had stopped blistering completely, dried up and formed a healthy scab. After 48 hours the scab had fallen off and new skin was underneath. Impressed. Next time I'm using this wonderful medication when I get the "tingle". I'm usually not impressed by medications but this particular medicine works a treat for cold sores and it's available online and over the counter.

Stretched

I did not know you can buy antiviral and others ....
Just finished ordering Famvir from alldaychemist. TDM didn’t have it.

Wish I had ordered Viraday (Atripla, in US - ARV) from ADC - at $100 savings for 90 day’s @$250 vs TDM @ $350, 90 Days. However, ADC wasted a week’s time with their e-check perfection - no slight errors on check or reject,, eg scratch over a #.
(I cancelled; they then set up a credit card ‘private voucher’, which cleared in two days.

TDM’s arrived in 6 Days, as multi-repeat customer, I guess? This first time ADC is going slow, partially my fault.

Last edited: