• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bravo GcMAF Probiotic Yogurt

Zensational

The Mars/Venus website says that the Bravo GcMAF Yogurt (MAF 314) will be available in a week in U.S. Today is 10/12/2015. I'm going to order it as soon as it is available. I will post results. I hope the website is accurate regarding the shipping time. The price is $150 for one month's supply. There is a video showing you how to make it since the product is a powder and needs to ferment with real milk. BTW, prior to pasteurization, cow's milk contained GcMAF. Raw milk still does but is only sold for certain purposes, veterinary I believe.
http://www.marsvenus.com/p/gcmaf-bravo-probiotic-yogurt

Here is another website showing the benefits of the Bravo GcMAF Probiotic Yogurt.
https://gcmaf.se/bravo-probiotic-assayed-and-proven-to-contain-gcmaf/

I was looking on Dr. Enlanders website and he had a yogurt 878 I believe. Does anyone know about this product?

Zensational

Something else to ponder. I wonder if taking a prebiotic such as banana powder would feed the good bacteria once I get on the yogurt.

Last edited:

ukxmrv

I did well on the MAF314 but didn't respond to the 878 (Dr Enlanders). Have not tried Bravo yet

Zensational

Here is the link for Bravo GcMAF yoghurt.
http://www.bravo-probiotics.com/the-science-of-maf-314.html

It is also available on other websites, but I included the text because says that the MAF 314 is sold under the name Bravo. I haven't purchases it yet because I am out of the country for 2 weeks.

Your body’s own internal medicine

In a healthy person your GcMAF has 11 actions discovered so far, including two on cells, three excellent effects on the brain, and 6 on cancer. Amongst these it acts as a “director” of your immune system. But viruses and malignant cells like cancer send out an enzyme called Nagalase that prevents production of your GcMAF: that stops its 11 beneficial effects, and neutralises your immune system. So diseases become chronic, and cancer cells can grow unchecked. Obtaining GcMAF via Bravo Probiotic products can help restart 10 of these actions as well as rebuild your microbiome and thus your immune system can be rebuilt.
GcMAF is now available as a yoghurt, called MAF 314, the 314 representing the algorithm of the attempts it took to arrive at the final recipe. It is also known commercially as Bravo Probiotics. MAF 314 is the precursor to Bravo Probiotics which contains the same GcMAF proteins and makes GcMAf in your gut.

2409166.jpg

6419860_orig.jpg

Bravo Yogurt has proven to produce GcMAF in a completely natural way. This GcMAF Probiotic Bravo Yogurt Kit contains 42 essential probiotics to restore healthy gut function and digestion. These 42 strains of probiotic bacteria have proven to produce the essential protein, GcMAF. This specific protein is necessary for Vitamin D to work in the body.

Vitamin D is now recognized as the most important vitamin for optimal health. It has been proven to help restore health to the body and even prevent cancer. If you have used antibiotics or received vaccinations, Vitamin D3 along with these beneficial probiotics are a necessity for good health.

Vitamin D supports the healthy function of:
  • the immune system
  • intestinal health
  • antioxidant potential
  • blood sugar balance
  • chronic pain relief
  • focus
  • blood pressure
  • energy
  • depression
  • detoxification
  • and elimination parasites and candida

Zensational

I am now making my own raw COLOSTRUM KEFIR with locally sourced raw colostrum and kefir grains. A rich source of GcMAF.

1-2 TABLESPOONS GRAINS TO START (or RAW KEFIR)
REPLACE WHOLE MILK WITH RAW COLOSTRUM
USE PLASTIC COLLANDER AND WOODEN SPOON -NO METAL
PLACE GRAINS IN CLEAN JAR
SHAKE MILK/COLOSTRUM IN JAR TO DISPERSE MILKFAT
POUR OVER GRAINS IN JAR
24 TO 26 HOURS AT A ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 70-86 DEGREES F
WHEN IT SMELLS SOUR IT IS READY
CAN FEED EXTRA GRAINS TO PETS OR EAT THEM YOURSELF.
To increase absorption, take 1 tsp of olive oil and a Vitamin D3 capsule when eating the fermented kefir.
Also, if you tend to have high stomach acid, you can take an antacid such as Maalox before eating the kefir to prevent the acid from destroying the enzymes and good bacteria.
http://therivertorecovery.com/gcmaf/

There is also a double fermented method which we are going to do as well.

Seven7

Seven
Something else to ponder. I wonder if taking a prebiotic such as banana powder would feed the good bacteria once I get on the yogurt.
I mix umodified potato starch into my kambucha (to retain the good bacteria) with great success so far, If I get bravo I will mix as well

Zensational

Oh good, I have some and I think I will do that too. It is a prebiotic. Thanks
As for the suppositories, they are expensive and I guess you could try them. I do believe that eating the Colostrum Kefir over time will heal the gut, especially if you take an antacid to keep the stomach acid from destroying the good bacteria. I have low stomach acid so I don't really need to do that.

ChrisD

@Zensational I am using Bravo and the GCMAF cream. I wouldn't say that there is a noticeable effect from the cream, but as for the yogurt - it is very clear. It is by no means a cure, but certainly we must realise how important it is to treat the gut now to repair leaky gut, boost probiotics and restore equilibrium. My Ubiome stool test showed low levels of probiotics and certain negative bacteria like Klebsiella, Kluyvera which were out of balance...

When I use the Bravo yogurt in the morning (an hour before food so it can reach the gut) I feel more energy and brain fog dissipates, I believe it is more than just a placebo. I also use it at night, one hour after dinner and before bed, and I have noticed that my sleep is deeper and I have vivid dreams, waking up feeling more refreshed than usual... Also it almost perfectly corrects my toilet cycle so that I go after each meal and pass perfectly formed stool very easily and comfortably (sorry if TMI)

My only negative observation is that I only experience these effects whilst I am using Bravo, if I have a week off then I return to my normal condition, and of course it is very expensive!

Zensational

I am no longer doing the milk kefir but now doing water kefir with grains I ordered on ebay. I am doing well on it and rarely get sick. I believe it is helping my gut flora alot.

perrier

I am now making my own raw COLOSTRUM KEFIR with locally sourced raw colostrum and kefir grains. A rich source of GcMAF.

1-2 TABLESPOONS GRAINS TO START (or RAW KEFIR)
REPLACE WHOLE MILK WITH RAW COLOSTRUM
USE PLASTIC COLLANDER AND WOODEN SPOON -NO METAL
PLACE GRAINS IN CLEAN JAR
SHAKE MILK/COLOSTRUM IN JAR TO DISPERSE MILKFAT
POUR OVER GRAINS IN JAR
24 TO 26 HOURS AT A ROOM TEMPERATURE OF 70-86 DEGREES F
WHEN IT SMELLS SOUR IT IS READY
CAN FEED EXTRA GRAINS TO PETS OR EAT THEM YOURSELF.
To increase absorption, take 1 tsp of olive oil and a Vitamin D3 capsule when eating the fermented kefir.
Also, if you tend to have high stomach acid, you can take an antacid such as Maalox before eating the kefir to prevent the acid from destroying the enzymes and good bacteria.
http://therivertorecovery.com/gcmaf/

There is also a double fermented method which we are going to do as well.
Thanks for the info.

Where do you get raw colostrum? And isn't it a powder?

perrier

Be careful. I tried to buy an item from natural solutions. My card did not go through. When I called the bank they said there was a fraud alert connected with that company.!!!!!??????

If anyone has more info please post.