• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blue Sunday online event organised by Isaac Greer to raise ME awareness: The Concert: Please support

Countrygirl

Do listen to this brilliant Blue Sunday for ME concert arranged by Eli Greer's younger brother, the very talented Isaac Greer.

Please support if you can.

Amazing work, Isaac! Congratulations!!

Isaac's older 17-year-old sister has very severe ME caused by Covid.

This is what Isaac has written:

For the volunteering section of my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award I wanted to help people who suffer with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) like my sister, who is currently bedbound and tube-fed. Inspired by Anna Redshaw, a person with ME and the founder of Blue Sunday - The Tea Party for ME, I wanted to support Blue Sunday so I have organised (and am also performing in) an online concert to raise awareness of ME and also to raise money for ME Research UK and SMILE for ME. People with ME are desperate for treatments and a cure for this horrible disease.