• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blood samples needed for itaconate shunt research: California, USA

Zebra

Hi, @Janet Dafoe

I just emailed Anna with my demographic information and my willingness to participate.

Does she have a direct telephone number, or does she prefer to screen candidates via email?

Thanks!

Janet Dafoe

Board Member
Is there some way i could get them my blood from Canada?
@Janet Dafoe
I am sorry, but until they perfect some more technology that they are working on, they can only use fresh blood because it has to be processed right away. Thank you so much for wanting to help!

Last edited:

Janet Dafoe

Board Member
Hi, @Janet Dafoe

I just emailed Anna with my demographic information and my willingness to participate.

Does she have a direct telephone number, or does she prefer to screen candidates via email?

Thanks!
She uses email. That’s why I gave her email address. Thanks for offering to help!

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
I am sorry, but until they perfect some more technology that they are working on, they can only use fresh blood because it Hass to be processed right away. Thank you so much for wanting to help!
Hmm, it seems i have to find a way to hitchhike to California :D