• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blood pressure / heart rate / oxygen meter all-in-one?

Thinktank

I'm looking for a device that measures and records blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen in programmed intervals. The data must be stored locally on the device so it can be transferred to my PC by either USB or bluetooth later on for further analysis.
I've seen devices that measure heart rate + blood pressure or heart rate + oxygen (finger oximeter) but none that does all three things.
I must be able to wear it during exercise and it has to be comfortable enough to keep it on during the night.
Any recommendations?
I'm planning to wear it 24/7.

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but wondering if you found one as I’m also looking for one to buy.
Thank you,
Sally

Thinktank

Hi Sally, unfortunately no, i couldn't find a device back in 2014 that could do all of that. Perhaps now in 2019 things have changed, there are so many smart devices available.